- Support diversified Operating Systems including Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Unix and Linux
- Easy integration with Java developments as well as .NET Framework
- Can be utilized on 32-bit system as well as 64-bit
- Samples for Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports are provided
- Includes fonts like TrueType, PostScript, OpenType and PCL laserjet soft
- Print high quality barcodes even on low out-put resolution printers
- Compatible with the latest barcode symbology specifications
UPC-E Barcode Font is an advanced barcode font with tools, macros and source code encoded in a single file. UPC-E, UPC-based symbology,
is a numeric-only barcode symbology. It is a variation of UPC-A with a zero-compressed.
UPC-E barcode is different from UPC-A in that it only uses a 6-digit character without using middle guard bars, and the
end bit pattern (E) becomes 010101. The relation between a 6-digit UPC-E and a 12-digit UPC-A is determined by the right-hand most digit.
The check digits of UPC-E are calculated using this expanded string in the same way as used by UPC-A.
The resulting check digit is not added into the barcode, but is encoded by manipulating the parity of the six digits which are present in the UPC-E.
- Compatible with the latest ANSI, ISO/IEC 2000 specifications (ISO 15420:2000)
- Royalty free Font Tool is provided for easy integrating this UPC-E barcode font into applications when it is necessary. The font tool may automatically format the characters to the barcode font.
- GTIN - The Global Trade Item Number support allows the identifying of any item that is traded.
- May be utilized on diversified Operating Systems Windows XP, Windows 7, Macintosh, Unix and Linux etc.
- Human-readable text may be enabled or disabled in this barcode font
- TrueType fonts are included in this barcode font package for all versions of Microsoft Windows and Macintosh.
- OpenType fonts with PostScript outlines are combined into a single fill in this barcode package.
- C#, C++ and Java source code are provided with the purchase of the Developer License.