Android Barcode Generator generate, create linear, 2d barcode images in Android application
Barcode Generator Library for Android to Generate Linear, 2D BarCodes on Android Applications
- Completely built in Android 1.5 SDK
- Developed from Java barcode generator
- Easily utilized on Android platform
- Generate high quality linear and matrix barcode images
- Generate multiple 1D and 2D barcodes like QR Code, Code 39, Code 128, UPC barcodes, EAN barcodes, and etc
- Simply encode URLs, contact information, and etc. into the QR Code, Data Matrix
- Reliable and mature Android barcode library for barcode generation
- Compatible with the latest barcode symbology ISO specifications
- Android barcode source code is available for the purchase of the Source Code license
License & Prices
Android Barcode Generator Introduction
Android barcode API
, which is developed from Barcode for Java
is a high quality and mature barcode generator library for Android apps, designed for creating linear and 2D barcodes on Android platform.
Barcodes you may also be interested in:
- Entirely developed for Android platform
- Compatible with Android 1.5 SDK and above versions
- Developer Licenses for this library are royalty-free and perpetual
Barcode for .NET - generate linear, 2d barcodes on .net platform.
Barcode for ASP.NET - generate linear, 2d barcodes on asp.net web forms.
Barcode for C# - generate linear, 2d barcodes using C#.
Barcode for VB.NET - generate linear, 2d barcodes using VB.NET.
Barcode Reader for C# - scan and read linear, 2d barcodes using C#.
Barcode Generate on .NET - guide for generating and creating barcode images on Visual Studio .net.
Excel Barcode - create and generate barcode images on Office Excel Worksheet.
Word Barcode - create and generate barcode images on Office Word document.
Barcode Reader for Java - scan and read linear, 2d barcodes using Java.
Android Barcode Generator Key Features
- Easy to use Android barcode api allows you integrate the barcode generation features into your Android apps without any effort.
- Android barcode sdk support generating more than 20 linear and 2D barcode symbologies on Android platform.
- Royalty free with the purchase of a Developer License.
- High quality images with GIF, JPEG, and PNG support are generated that do not contain any distortion.
- Automatic checksum digit calculations may be enabled or disabled for 1D barcode symbologies.
- Barcode orientations can be set to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- Flexible sizing options allow changes to the X, Y dimension, wide to narrow ratio, barcode width and height, margins and the white space between the main barcode and supplement barcode in the barcode image.
- Text display options allow the human-readable characters to be displayed or not.
- Graphic & Font configuration options include settings of the foreground and background colors and fonts for human-readable characters.
- Bearer bars may be easily created for ITF14.
- Complete Barcode Generator for Android Library Source code is provided with purchase of Unlimited Developer License (Linear + 2D) with Source Code.
- 1. Install Android Barcode Library
Add downloaded OnBarcode.AndroidBarcode.jar to your Android project classpath.
2. Android Barcode Property Settings
Android Barcode Free Evaluation Download
License & Prices