Generate 2D Barcodes in Java
Java Barcode Generator facilitate the creating, generating, and printing of 2D barcodes in your Java applications
- Create most popular and professional Matrix or 2D barcodes on operating system with a Java Virtual Machine
- Completely built in Java and class library are provided for easily integrating with Java projects
- Support the barcode creation in Java Class, J2EE applications
- JSP, Java Servlet and J2EE web projects support allows the creation of 2D barcodes
- Generate 2D barcodes in Java Reporting service
- Support high quality 2D barcode image formats of AWT, JPEG, BMP and GIF
- Compatible with latest ISO Standard of barcode symbology are supported
- Perpetual and royalty-free developer license for this product are supplied.
- Mature and reliable 2D barcode generation of Java library
List of 2D barcodes in Java Barcode Generator Library
- Data Matrix in Java -
Data Matrix is a two-dimensional matrix barcode consisting of black and white "cells" or modules arranged in either a square or rectangular pattern. A Data Matrix symbol can store up to 2,335 alphanumeric characters. However, the length of the encoded data depends on the symbol dimension used.
Java Data Matrix barcode generator can generate high quality Data Matrix barcodes in any Java development environments. JSP, Java Servlet, Applet, Java Bean and J2EE web projects are included in this package, which makes the creation of Data Matrix easy and simple. Image formats supported by this generator may include JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and AWT.
- PDF-417 in Java -
The PDF417 consists of 3 to 90 rows, each of which is like a small linear bar code. Each row has: a quiet zone, a start pattern, a "row left" codeword, a "row right" codeword, a stop pattern, a quiet zone.
PDF-417 Java Barcode Generator is a single small JAR file that can be easy-to-integrate into Java applications. This Java PDF 417 Barcode generator can generate PDF-417 in Java Class, J2EE applications, JSP as well as in Java Reporting Service.
- QR Code in Java -
QR Code, the abbreviation for Quick Response Code, is created by Toyota subsidiary Denso-Wave in 1994, and is one of the most popular types of two-dimensional barcodes. The information that can be encoded into this symbol includes text, URL or other data.
QR Code Java Barcode Creator class library provided by Onbarcode.com can be integrated into Java IDEs without any efforts. It may generate QR Code in Java class as well as in J2EE applications. Java Applet, Servlet, class library, and Java Bean are combined into the single JAR file.