Java Codabar Reader & Scanner Library
Scanning & Reading Codabar Barcodes in Java Class
- Easy to integrate Codabar barcode reading and scanning feature in your Java applications
- Complete developed in Java SDK 1.4.2. No registration key. No activation code.
- Scanning Codabar barcodes from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Reading barcode Codabar from multi-page TIFF documents
- Reliable & Mature Java Barcode Codabar Reader & Scanner library from 2004
Java Codabar Reader Introduction
Scanning and reading barcode Codabar from image file is a key feature in OnBarcode
Java Barcode Reader library.
Java Barcode Reader is completely developed in Java SDK 1.4.2, and you can easy integrate the barcode reading feature in your Java project without any registration key, activation code.
Related barcode reader library API
Read QR-Code in Java - Scan, Read QR Code 2d barcode images using Java.
Read Code 128 in Java - Scan, Read Code 128 using Java.
Read EAN-8 in Java - Scan, decode EAN-8 using Java.
Read UPC in Java - Scan, decode UPC using Java.
Read Data Matrix in Java - Scan, decode Data Matrix using Java.
Install Java Barcode Reader to your Java project
- Copy BarcodeReader.jar to your Java project library folder.
- Add BarcodeReader.jar to your Java classpath.
Reading & Scanning Codabar Barcodes in Java class
- tell BarcodeReader class where is the image file.
- here is the sample code:
- String datas = BarcodeReader.read(new File("C:/Codabar-Barcode-Image.gif"), BarcodeReader.CODABAR);
- Pass your Codabar barcode image file, and barcode type to BarcodeReader, and it will return all Codabar barcode data in the image file.
Besides image file, you can also pass java.awt.Image or java.awt.image.RenderedImage object to the read method.
All Java Barcode Reader Supporting Bar Code Symbology Types