Java Code 39 Reader & Scanner
Scan, Read, Decode Code 39 images in Java class, Servlet, applications
- Easy to integrate Code 39 barcode reading and scanning feature in your Java applications
- Complete developed in Java SDK 1.4.2. No registration key. No activation code.
- Scanning Code 39 barcodes from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Reading barcode Code 39 from multi-page TIFF documents
- Reliable & Mature Java Barcode Code 39 Reader & Scanner library from 2004
Java Barcode Code 39 Scanner Introduction
Scanning and reading barcode Code 39 from image file is a key feature in OnBarcode
Java Barcode Scanner library.
Java Barcode Reader is completely developed in Java SDK 1.4.2, and you can easy integrate the barcode reading feature in your Java project without any registration key, activation code.
Related barcode scanner library API
Scan QR-Code in Java - Scan, Read QR Code 2d barcode images using Java.
Scan Codabar in Java - Scan, Read Codabar using Java.
Scan ISSN in Java - Scan, decode ISSN using Java.
Scan UPC-A in Java - Scan, decode UPC-A using Java.
Install Java Barcode Reader to your Java project
- Copy BarcodeReader.jar to your Java project library folder.
- Add BarcodeReader.jar to your Java classpath.
Reading & Scanning Code 39 Barcodes in Java class
- tell BarcodeReader class where is the image file.
- here is the sample code:
- String datas = BarcodeReader.read(new File("C:/Code39-Barcode-Image.gif"), BarcodeReader.Code39);
- Pass your Code 39 barcode image file, and barcode type to BarcodeReader, and it will return all Code 39 barcode data in the image file.
Besides image file, you can also pass java.awt.Image or java.awt.image.RenderedImage object to the read method.
All Java Barcode Reader Supporting Bar Code Symbology Types