Java Data Matrix Reader & Scanner
Scanning & Reading Data Matrix 2D Barcodes in Java Class
- Easy to integrate Data Matrix barcode reading and scanning feature in your Java applications
- Complete developed in Java SDK 1.4.2. No registration key. No activation code.
- Scanning Data Matrix barcodes from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Reading barcode Data Matrix from multi-page TIFF documents
- Reliable & Mature Java Barcode Data Matrix Reader & Scanner library from 2004
Java Barcode Data Matrix Scanner Introduction
Scanning and reading barcode Data Matrix from image file is a key feature in OnBarcode
Barcode Scanner for Java library (single jar file).
Java Barcode Reader is completely developed in Java SDK 1.4.2, and you can easy integrate the barcode reading feature in your Java project without any registration key, activation code.
Related barcode reader library API
Read QR-Code in Java - Scan, Read QR Code 2d barcode images using Java.
Read Identcode in Java - Scan, decode Identcode using Java.
Read Leitcode in Java - Scan, decode Leitcode using Java.
Read EAN in Java - Scan, Read EAN using Java.
Read PDF-417 in Java - Scan, decode PDF-417 using Java.
Install Java Barcode Reader to your Java project
- Copy BarcodeReader.jar to your Java project library folder.
- Add BarcodeReader.jar to your Java classpath.
Reading & Scanning Data Matrix Barcodes in Java class
- tell BarcodeReader class where is the image file.
- here is the sample code:
- String datas = BarcodeReader.read(new File("C:/DataMatrix-Barcode-Image.gif"), BarcodeReader.DataMatrix);
- Pass your Data Matrix barcode image file, and barcode type to BarcodeReader, and it will return all Data Matrix barcode data in the image file.
Besides image file, you can also pass java.awt.Image or java.awt.image.RenderedImage object to the read method.
All Java Barcode Reader Supporting Bar Code Symbology Types