Java EAN-13 Reader & Scanner
Scanning & Reading EAN 13 Barcodes in Java Class
- Easy to integrate EAN 13 barcode reading and scanning feature in your Java applications
- Complete developed in Java SDK 1.4.2. No registration key. No activation code.
- Scanning EAN 13 barcodes from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Reading barcode EAN 13 from multi-page TIFF documents
- Reliable & Mature Java Barcode EAN 13 Reader & Scanner library from 2004
Java Barcode EAN 13 Scanner Introduction
Scanning and reading barcode EAN 13 from image file is a key feature in OnBarcode
Java Barcode Scanner SDK.
Java Barcode Reader is completely developed in Java SDK 1.4.2, and you can easy integrate the barcode reading feature in your Java project without any registration key, activation code.
Related barcode decoder library API
Decode Codabar in Java - Scan, Read Codabar using Java.
Decode QR Code in Java - Scan, Read QR Code barcode images using Java.
Decode Leitcode in Java - Scan, decode Leitcode using Java.
Install Java Barcode Reader to your Java project
- Copy BarcodeReader.jar to your Java project library folder.
- Add BarcodeReader.jar to your Java classpath.
Reading & Scanning EAN 13 Barcodes in Java class
- tell BarcodeReader class where is the image file.
- here is the sample code:
- String datas = BarcodeReader.read(new File("C:/EAN13-Barcode-Image.gif"), BarcodeReader.EAN13);
- Pass your EAN 13 barcode image file, and barcode type to BarcodeReader, and it will return all EAN 13 barcode data in the image file.
Besides image file, you can also pass java.awt.Image or java.awt.image.RenderedImage object to the read method.
All Java Barcode Reader Supporting Bar Code Symbology Types