Java Identcode Reader & Scanner
Scanning & Reading Identcode Barcodes in Java Class
- Easy to integrate Identcode barcode reading and scanning feature in your Java applications
- Complete developed in Java SDK 1.4.2. No registration key. No activation code.
- Scanning Identcode barcodes from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Reading barcode Identcode from multi-page TIFF documents
- Reliable & Mature Java Barcode Identcode Reader & Scanner library from 2004
Java Barcode Identcode Scanner Introduction
Scanning and reading barcode Identcode from image file is a key feature in OnBarcode
Barcode Reader for Java SDK.
Java Barcode Reader is completely developed in Java SDK 1.4.2, and you can easy integrate the barcode reading feature in your Java project without any registration key, activation code.
Related barcode reader library API
Read UPC-A in Java - Scan, decode UPC-A using Java.
Read Leitcode in Java - Scan, decode Leitcode using Java.
Install Java Barcode Reader to your Java project
- Copy BarcodeReader.jar to your Java project library folder.
- Add BarcodeReader.jar to your Java classpath.
Reading & Scanning Identcode Barcodes in Java class
- tell BarcodeReader class where is the image file.
- here is the sample code:
- String datas = BarcodeReader.read(new File("C:/Identcode-Barcode-Image.gif"), BarcodeReader.Identcode);
- Pass your Identcode barcode image file, and barcode type to BarcodeReader, and it will return all Identcode barcode data in the image file.
Besides image file, you can also pass java.awt.Image or java.awt.image.RenderedImage object to the read method.
All Java Barcode Reader Supporting Bar Code Symbology Types