Java Interleaved 2 of 5 Reader & Scanner
Scanning & Reading Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcodes in Java Class
- Easy to integrate Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode reading and scanning feature in your Java applications
- Complete developed in Java SDK 1.4.2. No registration key. No activation code.
- Scanning Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Reading barcode Interleaved 2 of 5 from multi-page TIFF documents
- Reliable & Mature Java Barcode Interleaved 2 of 5 Reader & Scanner library from 2004
Java Barcode Interleaved 2 of 5 Scanner Introduction
Scanning and reading barcode Interleaved 2 of 5 from image file is a key feature in OnBarcode
Barcode Scanner for Java SDK.
Java Barcode Reader is completely developed in Java SDK 1.4.2, and you can easy integrate the barcode reading feature in your Java project without any registration key, activation code.
Related barcode scanner library API
Scan Codabar in Java - Scan, Read Codabar using Java.
Scan QR Code in Java - Scan, Read QR Code barcode images using Java.
Install Java Barcode Reader to your Java project
- Copy BarcodeReader.jar to your Java project library folder.
- Add BarcodeReader.jar to your Java classpath.
Reading & Scanning Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcodes in Java class
- tell BarcodeReader class where is the image file.
- here is the sample code:
- String datas = BarcodeReader.read(new File("C:/Interleaved25-Barcode-Image.gif"), BarcodeReader.Interleaved25);
- Pass your Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode image file, and barcode type to BarcodeReader, and it will return all Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode data in the image file.
Besides image file, you can also pass java.awt.Image or java.awt.image.RenderedImage object to the read method.
All Java Barcode Reader Supporting Bar Code Symbology Types