Java ISSN Reader & Scanner
Scanning & Reading ISSN Barcodes in Java Class
- Easy to integrate ISSN barcode reading and scanning feature in your Java applications
- Complete developed in Java SDK 1.4.2. No registration key. No activation code.
- Scanning ISSN barcodes from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Reading barcode ISSN from multi-page TIFF documents
- Reliable & Mature Java Barcode ISSN Reader & Scanner library from 2004
Java Barcode ISSN Scanner Introduction
Scanning and reading barcode ISSN from image file is a key feature in OnBarcode
Java Barcode Scanner component SDK.
Java Barcode Reader is completely developed in Java SDK 1.4.2, and you can easy integrate the barcode reading feature in your Java project without any registration key, activation code.
Related barcode reader library API
Read Codabar in Java - Scan, Read Codabar using Java.
Read UPC-A in Java - Scan, decode UPC-A using Java.
Install Java Barcode Reader to your Java project
- Copy BarcodeReader.jar to your Java project library folder.
- Add BarcodeReader.jar to your Java classpath.
Reading & Scanning ISSN Barcodes in Java class
- tell BarcodeReader class where is the image file.
- here is the sample code:
- String datas = BarcodeReader.read(new File("C:/ISSN-Barcode-Image.gif"), BarcodeReader.ISSN);
- Pass your ISSN barcode image file, and barcode type to BarcodeReader, and it will return all ISSN barcode data in the image file.
Besides image file, you can also pass java.awt.Image or java.awt.image.RenderedImage object to the read method.
All Java Barcode Reader Supporting Bar Code Symbology Types