Java ITF-14 Reader & Scanner
Scanning & Reading ITF-14 Barcodes in Java Class
- Easy to integrate ITF-14 barcode reading and scanning feature in your Java applications
- Complete developed in Java SDK 1.4.2. No registration key. No activation code.
- Scanning ITF-14 barcodes from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Reading barcode ITF-14 from multi-page TIFF documents
- Reliable & Mature Java Barcode ITF-14 Reader & Scanner library from 2004
Java Barcode ITF-14 Scanner Introduction
Scanning and reading barcode ITF-14 from image file is a key feature in OnBarcode
Barcode Reader for Java component SDK.
Java Barcode Reader is completely developed in Java SDK 1.4.2, and you can easy integrate the barcode reading feature in your Java project without any registration key, activation code.
Related barcode scanner library API
Scan ISSN in Java - Scan, decode ISSN using Java.
Scan Leitcode in Java - Scan, decode Leitcode using Java.
Install Java Barcode Reader to your Java project
- Copy BarcodeReader.jar to your Java project library folder.
- Add BarcodeReader.jar to your Java classpath.
Reading & Scanning ITF-14 Barcodes in Java class
- tell BarcodeReader class where is the image file.
- here is the sample code:
- String datas = BarcodeReader.read(new File("C:/ITF14-Barcode-Image.gif"), BarcodeReader.ITF14);
- Pass your ITF-14 barcode image file, and barcode type to BarcodeReader, and it will return all ITF-14 barcode data in the image file.
Besides image file, you can also pass java.awt.Image or java.awt.image.RenderedImage object to the read method.
All Java Barcode Reader Supporting Bar Code Symbology Types