Java Leitcode Reader & Scanner
Scanning & Reading Leitcode Barcodes in Java Class
- Easy to integrate Leitcode barcode reading and scanning feature in your Java applications
- Complete developed in Java SDK 1.4.2. No registration key. No activation code.
- Scanning Leitcode barcodes from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Reading barcode Leitcode from multi-page TIFF documents
- Reliable & Mature Java Barcode Leitcode Reader & Scanner library from 2004
Java Barcode Leitcode Scanner Introduction
Scanning and reading barcode Leitcode from image file is a key feature in OnBarcode
Barcode Scanner for Java component SDK.
Java Barcode Reader is completely developed in Java SDK 1.4.2, and you can easy integrate the barcode reading feature in your Java project without any registration key, activation code.
Related barcode decoder library API
Decode Codabar in Java - Scan, Read Codabar using Java.
Decode QR Code in Java - Scan, Read QR Code barcode images using Java.
Install Java Barcode Reader to your Java project
- Copy BarcodeReader.jar to your Java project library folder.
- Add BarcodeReader.jar to your Java classpath.
Reading & Scanning Leitcode Barcodes in Java class
- tell BarcodeReader class where is the image file.
- here is the sample code:
- String datas = BarcodeReader.read(new File("C:/Leitcode-Barcode-Image.gif"), BarcodeReader.Leitcode);
- Pass your Leitcode barcode image file, and barcode type to BarcodeReader, and it will return all Leitcode barcode data in the image file.
Besides image file, you can also pass java.awt.Image or java.awt.image.RenderedImage object to the read method.
All Java Barcode Reader Supporting Bar Code Symbology Types