Java QR Code Reader & Scanner
Scanning & Reading QR Code Barcodes in Java Class
- Easy to integrate QR Code barcode reading and scanning feature in your Java applications
- Complete developed in Java SDK 1.4.2. No registration key. No activation code.
- Scanning QR Code barcodes from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Reading barcode QR Code from multi-page TIFF documents
- Reliable & Mature Java Barcode QR Code Reader & Scanner library from 2004
Java Barcode QR Code Scanner Introduction
Scanning and reading barcode QR Code from image file is a key feature in OnBarcode
Java Barcode Scanner library SDK.
Java Barcode Reader is completely developed in Java SDK 1.4.2, and you can easy integrate the barcode reading feature in your Java project without any registration key, activation code.
Related barcode scanner library API
Scan Codabar in Java - Scan, Read Codabar using Java.
Scan UPC-A in Java - Scan, decode UPC-A using Java.
Scan ISSN in Java - Scan, decode ISSN using Java.
Install Java Barcode Reader to your Java project
- Copy BarcodeReader.jar to your Java project library folder.
- Add BarcodeReader.jar to your Java classpath.
Reading & Scanning QR Code Barcodes in Java class
- tell BarcodeReader class where is the image file.
- here is the sample code:
- String datas = BarcodeReader.read(new File("C:/QRCode-Barcode-Image.gif"), BarcodeReader.QRCode);
- Pass your QR Code barcode image file, and barcode type to BarcodeReader, and it will return all QR Code barcode data in the image file.
Besides image file, you can also pass java.awt.Image or java.awt.image.RenderedImage object to the read method.
All Java Barcode Reader Supporting Bar Code Symbology Types