"The documents provided are incredibly helpful. Really save us a lot of time. As well, cost effective!"
- Dean Harris, US
.NET 2D Barcode Generator create, generate, and print two dimensional or matrix barcodes in your .NET applications
- Create 2D barcodes in your .NET framework applications
- Completely built in C# and may be easily integrated into Microsoft Visual Studio
- Support the creation of two dimensional barcode images in .NET class & console applications
- Generate and draw matrix barcode images in ASP.NET web applications
- Create and print 2D barcode images in .NET Windows Forms projects
- Print matrix barcodes in Reporting Services & Crystal Reports for .NET
- Barcodes created by this 2D .net barcode control are compatible with the latest barcode ISO Standards
- Support barcode image formats of JPEG, PNG, BMP and GIF, etc
- Professional .NET Component SDK for the generation of 2D barcode
.NET 2D / Matrix Barcodes Generator Controls & DLLs
- Data Matrix in .NET - Data Matrix consists of black and white "cells" or modules arranged in either a square or rectangular pattern. A Data Matrix symbol can store up to 2,335 alphanumeric characters. However, the length of the encoded data depends on the symbol dimension used.
.NET Data Matrix barcode creator prints high quality Data Matrix barcodes in any .NET development environments. This Data Matrix Creator component SDK is a single file and is entirely written in C#, therefore it may be easy-to-integrated into .NET class & console applications.
- PDF-417 in .NET - The PDF417 consists of 3 to 90 rows, each of which is like a small 2D bar code. Each row has: a quiet zone, a start pattern, a "row left" codeword, a "row right" codeword, a stop pattern, a quiet zone.
PDF-417 .NET Barcode Generator is a single small file with full-functional barcode generating features that can create or print PDF-417 in .NET applications, .NET class & console applications, ASP.NET web applications. This .NET PDF 417 Barcode generator can generate PDF-417 in .NET Class, J2EE applications, .NET Windows Forms projects as well as in Reporting Service for .NET.
- QR Code in .NET - QR Code is created by Toyota subsidiary Denso-Wave in 1994, and is one of the most popular types of two-dimensional barcodes. The information such as text, URL or other data can be encoded into this symbol.
QR Code .NET Barcode Creator component SDK provided by Onbarcode.com can be integrated into .NET IDEs without any efforts. It may generate QR Code in .NET projects, .NET Class & Console applications as well as in .NET reporting service. Variable properties of QR Code can be adjusted based on requirements.
- Besides these main 2D barcodes, .NET Barcode Generator SDK also supports Micro QR Code and Micro PDF-417 .NET barcode generation.