"Professional support team is a huge help to us that has been extremely supportive of these efforts to ensure implementation of our reporting projects."
- Neil Ward, US
2D Barcode Generator to Encode and Print Matrix (2D) barcodes, such as Data Matrix, PDF 417, and QR Code in Crystal Report for .NET
- Integrate 2D barcodes generation capabilities into Crystal Reports in .NET Barcode Control
- Print dynamic QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF-417 in report with built-in features
- Simplify matrix barcode encoding process by using auto-data-mode function
- Enhance barcode readability by increasing white space around symbol
- Support the encoding and creation of Truncated PDF-417 and Macro PDF-417
- Provide detailed guide and complete demo for VB and C# programmers
- Capable of encoding barcode with JPEG, PNG, BMP ,or GIF image file
- Royalty free with the purchase of Developer License
List of 2D barcodes in Barcode Generator for .NET Crystal Reports
- Data Matrix in Crystal Reports - Each Data Matrix symbol is made up by black and white cells (a.k.a. modules). The shape of the Data Matrix barcode symbol is either square or rectangular. Up to 2,335 alphanumeric characters can be encoded by one single symbol.
.NET Data Matrix barcode creator for Crystal Report allows you to add dynamic Data Matrix barcodes into Crystal Report for .NET. The generator control library is entirely written by managed code in C#. Thus, it could be easily integrated into Crystal reports for types of .NET projects.
- In PDF-417, the term PDF stands for Portable Data File, and 417 suggests that each pattern in a PDF-417 is 17 units long and consists of four bars and spaces. PDF-417 is used in many industrial applications including primarily transport, identification cards, and inventory management.
With PDF-417 barcode creator for Crystal Report, PDF417 generation features could be added into Crystal Report so that your report could generate PDF-417 barcodes. The generated PDF-417 is highly customizable. The integrated generator draws high quality graphics object, no barcode font is needed.
- QR Code in Crystal Reports - Matrix (2D) barcode QR Code is invented by Toyota subsidiary Denso-Wave in 1994. It could be read by smartphones. Text, URL or other data can be encoded into this symbol.
QR Code Crystal Report Barcode Generator component SDK can be integrated into Crystal Reports for .NET without any efforts. A variety of QR Code properties, such as the size, color, and orientation can be adjusted to fix its specified requirements.
- Micro QR Code and Micro PDF-417 also are supported by our Crystal Reports Barcode Generation Component.