"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Generate Code 128 linear barcode images for your Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Library
- Easy-to-use barcode generating SDK for Crystal Report
- Compatible with Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 in .NET 2.0, or greater
- Can be used in any .NET languages such as C#, VB.NET, Managed C++, etc
- Generate dynamic Code 128 in Crystal Report as list
- Barcode generated completely conforms to international standard ISO/IEC 15417
- Generate high quality Gif, Tiff, Bmp images or byte stream objects
- Royalty free with purchase of developer license
Introduction of Code 128 Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
Code 128 barcode generation component for Crystal Report is one function of our mature .NET barcode component, which is capable of generating high quality Code 128 as Graphic images and being exported to other file formats without image distortion.
Besides Code 128 Barcode Control for Crystal Reports
, OnBarcode.com provides other linear and 2D barcode generator for Crystal Report:
- Linear Barcodes in Crystal Reports: Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Identcode, ISBN, ISSN, ITF-14, Leitcode, MSI Plessey, OneCode, Planet, Postnet, RM4SCC, etc
- 2D Barcodes in Crystal Reports: including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
How to Generate Code 128 in .NET Crystal Reports Barcode SDK
Firstly, please download .NET Crystal Report Code 128 Generator. Then, follow the steps below to accomplish Code 128 barcode generation on Crystal Report in Visual Studio:
- Open your Visual Studio; create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template;
- Create a new report with Crystal Report with the report wizard.
- In the "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", double click "ADO.NET (XML)" and select "File Path" as "C:\Demo\CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package;
- In "NewDataSet", double click "Table" and press "Next" button. Drag and drop "ID", "Customer Id" and "CustomerName" to "Fields to Display". Click "Finish".
- In "CrystalReport1.rpt", drag and drop the "Barcode" in the "Field Explorer" to report Section 3. And add "OnBarcode.Barcode.winforms.dll" to your project reference in "Solution Explorer";
- Write VB.NET or C# code to "Form1.cs" and run the project.
Users may directly see the barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Report on page Developer Guide for Barcode Generation on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation