"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Generate Code 2 of 5 linear barcode images for your Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Library
- Easy to install barcode control SDK into Crystal Report with easy-to-install package
- Generate high quality Code 2 of 5 using C# or VB.NET coding with sample code
- Strong-named and time-stamped barcode DLL for Crystal Report for .NET
- Draw Code 2 of 5 barcode as images in Gif, Tiff, Bmp, Png or Jpeg format
- Code 2 of 5 barcode size, color, resolution, rotation and other properties are easy to adjust
- Human-readable text of Code 2 of 5 can be disabled and replace with other characters
- Export to other file formats without Code 2 of 5 image distortion
Introduction of Code 2 of 5 Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
Code 2 of 5 barcode generation control for Crystal Report is one mature .NET barcode components, which enables users to encode and add Code 2 of 5 barcode and barcode list into .NET Crystal Report with high quality. All barcode features and functionalities are built into a single dll for easy installation and generation in Crystal Report.
OnBarcode.com provides not only Code 2 of 5 Barcode Control for Crystal Reports
, but also other linear and 2D barcode generator for Crystal Report:
- Linear Barcodes in Crystal Reports: Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Identcode, ISBN, ISSN, ITF-14, Leitcode, MSI Plessey, OneCode, Planet, Postnet, RM4SCC, etc
- 2D Barcodes in Crystal Reports: including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
How to Generate Code 2 of 5 in .NET Crystal Reports Barcode SDK
Firstly, please download .NET Crystal Report Code 2 of 5 Generator. Then, follow the steps below to accomplish Code 2 of 5 barcode generation on Crystal Report in Visual Studio:
- Open your Visual Studio; create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template;
- Create a new report with Crystal Report with the report wizard;
- In the "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", double click "ADO.NET (XML)" and select "File Path" as "C:\Demo\CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package;
- In "NewDataSet", double click "Table" and press "Next" button. Drag and drop "ID", "Customer Id" and "CustomerName" to "Fields to Display". Click "Finish".
- In "CrystalReport1.rpt", drag and drop the "Barcode" in the "Field Explorer" to report Section 3. And add "OnBarcode.Barcode.winforms.dll" to your project reference in "Solution Explorer";
- Write VB.NET or C# code to "Form1.cs" and run the project.
Users may directly see the barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Report on page Developer Guide for Barcode Generation on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation