"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Generate Code 39 linear barcode images for your Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Library
- Easy to install Code 39 barcode library and insert Code 39 image into .NET Crystal Report
- Easy to customize Code 39 parameters through C# and VB.NET
- Completely run in C#.NET, and compatible with VB.NET, Managed C++,etc
- All Code 39 features are built into a single dll for easy and quick generation
- Barcode generated completely conforms to international standard ISO/IEC 16388
- Display Code 39 as high quality Gif, Tiff, Png images or save as Bitmap, Stream, Graphic objects
- Strong-named and signed DLL for .NET 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0
Introduction of Code 39 Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
Code 39 barcode generator for Crystal Report is one function of our mature .NET barcode component, which is easy to integrate into .NET Crystal Report and generate high quality Code 39 dynamically.
OnBarcode.com provides not only Code 39 Barcode Control for Crystal Reports
, but also other linear and 2D barcode generator for Crystal Report:
- Linear Barcodes in Crystal Reports: Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Identcode, ISBN, ISSN, ITF-14, Leitcode, MSI Plessey, OneCode, Planet, Postnet, RM4SCC, etc
- 2D Barcodes in Crystal Reports: including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
How to Generate Code 39 in .NET Crystal Reports Barcode SDK
Firstly, please download .NET Crystal Report Code 39 Generator. Then, follow the steps below to accomplish Code 39 barcode generation on Crystal Report in Visual Studio:
- Open your Visual Studio; create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template;
- Create a new report with Crystal Report with the report wizard.
- In the "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", double click "ADO.NET (XML)" and select "File Path" as "C:\Demo\CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package;
- In "NewDataSet", double click "Table" and press "Next" button. Drag and drop "ID", "Customer Id" and "CustomerName" to "Fields to Display". Click "Finish".
- In "CrystalReport1.rpt", drag and drop the "Barcode" in the "Field Explorer" to report Section 3. And add "OnBarcode.Barcode.winforms.dll" to your project reference in "Solution Explorer";
- Write VB.NET or C# code to "Form1.cs" and run the project.
Users may directly see the barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Report on page Developer Guide for Barcode Generation on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation