"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Generate Code 93 linear barcode images for your Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Library
- Robust and professional barcode control SDK for .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- Strong-named and signed DLL completely written in C#
- Can be used in any .NET language environment such as C#, VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Deliver high quality Code 93 images in Gif, Tiff, Bmp, Png or Jpeg formats
- Easy to customize Code 93 size, color, resolution and other properties using C# or VB.NET
- Easy to redistribute barcode library SDK for Crystal Report without registration key
Introduction of Code 93 Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
Code 93 barcode generation control for Crystal Report is one robust function of mature barcode generator DLL for Crystal Report, which is able to create high quality Code 93 and other barcode symbologies in .NET Crystal Report with C# or VB.NET coding. Free sample code is provided for easy and quick barcode generation and customization.
OnBarcode.com provides not only Code 93 Barcode Control for Crystal Reports
, but also other linear and 2D barcode generator for Crystal Report:
- Linear Barcodes in Crystal Reports: Code 2 of 5, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Identcode, ISBN, ISSN, ITF-14, Leitcode, MSI Plessey, OneCode, Planet, Postnet, RM4SCC, etc
- 2D Barcodes in Crystal Reports: including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
How to Generate Code 93 in .NET Crystal Reports Barcode SDK
irstly, please download .NET Crystal Report Code 93 Generator. Then, follow the steps below to accomplish Code 93 barcode generation on Crystal Report in Visual Studio:
- Open your Visual Studio; create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template;
- Create a new report with Crystal Report with the report wizard;
- In the "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", double click "ADO.NET (XML)" and select "File Path" as "C:\Demo\CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package;
- In "NewDataSet", double click "Table" and press "Next" button. Drag and drop "ID", "Customer Id" and "CustomerName" to "Fields to Display". Click "Finish".
- In "CrystalReport1.rpt", drag and drop the "Barcode" in the "Field Explorer" to report Section 3. And add "OnBarcode.Barcode.winforms.dll" to your project reference in "Solution Explorer";
- Write VB.NET or C# code to "Form1.cs" and run the project.
Users may directly see the barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Report on page Developer Guide for Barcode Generation on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation