"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Generate Data Matrix barcode images on Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Library
- Free trial package and complete optional VB, C# sample codes available
- Generate dynamic Data Matrix barcode symbology in Crystal Reports
- Full access to properties of Crystal Report and the underlying report objects
- Create robust report solution using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Compliant with .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
- Build customized Crystal Report using Dynamic data connections
- Adjust barcode height, width, X-dimension using VB.NET or C# codes
- Create accurate Data Matrix based on ISO / IEC 16022 (2nd edition 2006-09-15)
Introduction of Data Matrix Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
Data Matrix Barcode Control for Crystal Report is designed to generate high quality Data Matrix barcode symbology into Crystal Report. Data Matrix could be maintained on the exported files such as PDF, Word, Excel and rich text formats.
OnBarcode.com provides Data Matrix Barcode Control for Crystal Reports
and other barcode control for generating 30+ other linear & 2D bar codes for Crystal Reports:
- Linear Barcodes in Crystal Reports: Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI Plessey, POSTNET etc.
- 2D Barcodes in Crystal Reports: including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
How to Generate Data Matrix in .NET Using Crystal Reports Barcode SDK
Firstly, please download .NET Crystal Report Data Matrix Generator. Then, follow the steps to insert Data Matrix barcode into Crystal Report project:
- Download OnBarcode's Barcode for .NET Windows Forms barcode Generating Control and unzip.
- Open Crystal Reports project and choose "Standard" in the "Using the Report Wizard" window.
- In "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection" and "ADO.NET"; In upcoming "Connection" form, choose "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package then click "Finish".
- Add "Customer" as selected tables in the "Data" form and click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns to right fields "Customer".
- Drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 in CrystalReport1.rpt, and then add "OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll" as reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, and then double click the form to enter Form1.cs to input C# or VB codes.
- Run the report. Barcode images will be displayed on the Crystal Report.
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation