"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Generate EAN-13 barcode images on Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Library
- Easy to integrate .NET Barcode Component for Crystal Reports in Visual Studio
- Generate EAN-13 Barcodes in C#, VB.NET class & console applications
- Printing EAN-13 in .NET Windows Forms applications
- Create & Print EAN-13 in Reporting Service & Crystal Reports
- High quality EAN 13 Bar Code images in GIF, PNG, JPEG & BITMAP
- Completely developed in C#.NET
- Mature EAN 13 barcode generating components used by 1000+ clients
- Maintain Barcode image on exported files like PDF, Word, Excel and rich text formats
Introduction of EAN-13 Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
This barcode generator is a robust report tool which completely integrated into .NET development environment such as Windows Forms or web applications. It is easy to change field in Crystal Report into EAN-13 barcodes with simple clicks.
Generating Barcode EAN-13 in .NET is one of the functions in OnBarcode's .NET Barcode Control for Crystal Reports
, which supports creating & printing EAN-13 and 30+ other linear & 2D bar codes for C#, VB.NET & ASP.NET applications.
- Linear Barcodes in Crystal Reports: Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postal Codes etc.
- 2D Barcodes in Crystal Reports: including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417.
How to Generate EAN-13 in .NET Using Crystal Reports Barcode Control
Firstly, please download .NET Crystal Report EAN-13 Generator. Then, follow the steps below to accomplish EAN-13 barcode generation on Crystal Report in Visual Studio:
- Download OnBarcode's Barcode for .NET Windows Forms barcode Generating Control and unzip.
- Open Crystal Reports project and choose "Standard" in the "Using the Report Wizard" window.
- In "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection" and "ADO.NET"; In upcoming "Connection" form, choose "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package then click "Finish".
- Add "Customer" as selected tables in the "Data" form and click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns to right fields "Customer".
- Drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 in CrystalReport1.rpt, and then add "OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll" as reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, and then double click the form to enter Form1.cs to input C# or VB codes.
- Run the report. Barcode images will be displayed on the Crystal Report.
For complete barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Report, please see Developer Guide for Barcode Generation on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation