"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Create GS1-128 barcode on Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Generator
- Robust control stays on Crystal Report once installed
- Create flexible and dynamic Crystal Report with barcodes using Visual Studio
- Change field to GS1-128 barcode symbology in Crystal Report by simple clicks
- Completely written in C#.NET 2.0
- Draw GS1-128 barcode images in GIF, PNG, JPEG & BITMAP formats
- Can be used in VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Print Crystal Reports in either an ASP.NET or Windows Forms applications
- Able to tackle .NET runtime customization in VB.NET or C#
Introduction of GS1-128 Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
This barcode generator helps you insert GS1-128 into Crystal Report which takes user input. This powerful barcode control helps you integrate .NET applications such as ASP.NET & WinForms with Crystal Report during runtime.
OnBarcode.com provides GS1-128 .NET Barcode Control for Crystal Reports
and other barcode control for generating 30+ other linear & 2D bar codes for Crystal Reports:
How to Generate GS1-128 in .NET Crystal Reports Barcode SDK
Firstly, please download .NET Crystal Report GS1-128 Generator. Then, follow the steps below to create GS1-128 barcode on Crystal Report in Visual Studio:
- Download OnBarcode's Barcode for .NET Windows Forms barcode Generating Control and unzip.
- Open Crystal Reports project and choose "Standard" in the "Using the Report Wizard" window.
- In "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection" and "ADO.NET"; In upcoming "Connection" form, choose "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package then click "Finish".
- Add "Customer" as selected tables in the "Data" form and click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns to right fields "Customer".
- Drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 in CrystalReport1.rpt, and then add "OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll" as reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, and then double click the form to enter Form1.cs to input C# or VB codes.
- Run the report. Barcode images will be displayed on the Crystal Report.
Users may directly see tutorial for barcode generation on .NET Crystal Reports from: Developer Guide for Barcode Generation on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation