"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Create GS1 DataBar barcode images on Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Library
- Create GS1 DataBar barcodes for Crystal Report in Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010.
- Using C# or VB.NET to customize GS1 DataBar image size, text color, resolution, rotation degree, etc.
- Useful, professional barcode generator control for creating GS1 DataBar images.
- Offer detailed tutorial information and C#, VB sample code for GS1 DataBar generation.
- Support GS1 DataBar and other linear barcodes generation in Crystal Report project.
- Simple to insert 2D barcodes: PDF-417, QR Code, Micro QR Code, Data Matrix, and Micro PDF-417.
- Allowed to display GS1 DataBar barcode images as gif, tiff, png, bitmap, jpeg, etc.
Introduction of GS1 DataBar Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
As a robust, professional and advanced barcode generator, GS1 DataBar Barcode Generation Control for Crystal Reports is often used to insert, print and add GS1 DataBar barcodes in Visual Studio.
Including GS1 DataBar Crystal Reports Barcode Component
, OnBarcode developed multiple barcode controls to create over 30 popular 1D and 2D barcode images in .NET Crystal Reports.
- Linear Barcodes in Crystal Reports: Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, Intelligent Mail (OneCode), GS1 128, UPC-A, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI Plessey, PLANET, etc.
- 2D Barcodes in Crystal Reports: including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417 and Micro PDF417
How to Generate GS1 DataBar in .NET Using Crystal Reports Barcode Control
- Create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template. Name the project as "CrystalReportsBarcode".
- Create a new report "Using the Report Wizard", and choose "Standard", and click "OK" button.
- In "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", and expand "ADO.NET".
- In "Connection" form, select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package. Then click "Finish" button.
- In "Data" form, and add table "Customer". Then click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns in the table "Customer". Click "Finish".
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, add field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 (Details).
- In your .NET project solution explorer, add "OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, double click the form, and enter Form1.cs.
- Copy or edit C# code into the method Form1_Load, and then run the report.
It is entitled for developers or implementers to get the detailed barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Reports on page Developer Guide for Barcode Generation on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Barcode Type Generation