"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Create Linear Identcode barcode images on Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Generator
- Create flexible and dynamic Crystal Reports with barcoding features
- Easily redistribute reports with embedded barcode objects
- Easy to be used in C#, VB.NET class & console applications
- Modify barcode height, width, X-dimension by writing code with either VB.NET or C# class library
- Easy to use dynamic data connections to connect with virtually any data source
- Maintain Identcode barcode images on exported PDF, Word, Excel files
Introduction of Identcode Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
It is easy to generate and print Identcode barcode images on native Crystal Reports using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008. Barcode Generator for Crystal Report is a fully integrated barcode generation SDK which takes user input to generate Identcode barcode images.
OnBarcode.com provides not only Identcode .NET Barcode Control for Crystal Reports
, but also other linear and 2D barcode below:
- Linear Barcodes in Crystal Reports: Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, Identcode, GS1-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet etc.
- 2D Barcodes in Crystal Reports: including QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF-417
How to Create Identcode in .NET Using Crystal Reports Barcode SDK
Firstly, download .NET Crystal Report Identcode Generator and unzip it. Then follow the steps below to generate Identcode barcode image on Crystal Report in Visual Studio:
- Download OnBarcode's Barcode for .NET Windows Forms barcode generator and unzip.
- Open or create new Crystal Reports and choose "Standard" in the "Using the Report Wizard" window.
- In the "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection" and "ADO.NET"; In upcoming "Connection" form, choose "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded folder then click "Finish".
- In the "Data" form, add "Customer" as selected tables and click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns to right fields "Customer".
- Drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 in CrystalReport1.rpt, and then add "OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll" as reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, and then double click the form. Enter Form1.cs and write C# or VB codes to create Identcode.
- Run the report. Barcode images will be displayed on the Crystal Report.
For complete barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Report, please refer to How to Generate Barcodes on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation