"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Generate 1D ISSN barcode images on Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode SDK
- Easy to be used in VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Maintain high quality ISSN barcode image on exported files such as PDF, Word, Excel and rich text formats
- .NET users have full access to barcode properties using .NET programming
- Able to set text color, font type, size easily using VB, C# sample codes
- Build customized Crystal Reports using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- Seamlessly integrated into .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and above versions
Introduction of ISSN Crystal Reports Barcode Control
ISSN Crystal Reports Barcode SDK is designed to automate ISSN barcode generation purpose in Crystal Report. Complete tutorial, VB & C# coding list is available and special programming skills are not required.
OnBarcode.com provides not only ISSN .NET Barcode Control for Crystal Reports
, but also other linear and 2D barcode generators below:
- Linear Barcodes in Crystal Reports: Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, ISSN, GS1-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISSN etc.
- 2D Barcodes in Crystal Reports: including QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF-417
How to Insert ISSN Barcode Images into .NET Using Crystal Reports Barcode SDK
Firstly, download .NET Crystal Report ISSN Componnet and unzip it. Then follow the steps to add ISSN barcode image on Crystal Report in Visual Studio 2005 or 2008:
- Download OnBarcode's Barcode for .NET Windows Forms barcode generator and unzip.
- Open or create new Crystal Reports and choose "Standard" in the "Using the Report Wizard" window.
- In the "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection" and "ADO.NET"; In upcoming "Connection" form, choose "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded folder then click "Finish".
- In the "Data" form, add "Customer" as selected tables and click "Next".
- Drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 in CrystalReport1.rpt, and then add "OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll" as reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, and then double click the form. Enter Form1.cs and write C# or VB codes to create ISSN.
- Run the report. Barcode images will be displayed on the Crystal Report.
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation