"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Generate ITF-14 linear barcode images for your Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Control DLL
- Easy-to-use barcode DLL in .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- Create & generate high quality ITF-14 in Crystal Report for Windows application
- 100% managed code in C# and compatible with VB.NET, Managed C++, etc
- Easy to customize ITF-14 barcodes including size, rotation, resolution,etc via C# and VB.NET
- Barcode generated completely conforms to international standard specification
- Draw ITF-14 in image files as well as in the momery
- Source code of C# is available with purchase of the unlimited developer license
Introduction of ITF-14 Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
ITF-14 Barcode Generator for Crystal Report is one function of barcode control for Crystal Report, which is a robust .NET DLL class library that runs in VB.NET, C#.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET for Crystal Report to generate high quality ITF-14 barcodes.
OnBarcode.com provides not only ITF-14 .NET Barcode Control for Crystal Reports
, but also other linear and 2D barcode generator for Crystal Report:
- Linear Barcodes in Crystal Reports: Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Identcode, ISBN, ISSN, ITF-14, Leitcode, MSI Plessey, OneCode, Planet, Postnet, RM4SCC, etc
- 2D Barcodes in Crystal Reports: including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
How to Generate ITF-14 in .NET Crystal Reports Barcode Library DLL
Firstly, please download .NET Crystal Report ITF-14 Generator. Then, follow the steps below to accomplish ITF-14 barcode generation on Crystal Report in Visual Studio:
- Open your Visual Studio; create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template;
- Create a new report with Crystal Report with the report wizard.
- In the "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", double click "ADO.NET (XML)" and select "File Path" as "C:\Demo\CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package;
- In "NewDataSet", double click "Table" and press "Next" button. Drag and drop "ID", "Customer Id" and "CustomerName" to "Fields to Display". Click "Finish".
- In "CrystalReport1.rpt", drag and drop the "Barcode" in the "Field Explorer" to report Section 3. And add "OnBarcode.Barcode.winforms.dll" to your project reference in "Solution Explorer";
- Write VB.NET or C# code to "Form1.cs" and run the project.
Users may directly see the barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Report on page How to Generate Barcodes on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation