"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Generate Leitcode linear barcode images for your Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Library
- Easy-to-use and mature barcode generation SDK for Crystal Report
- Completely developed in C#, and compatible with VB.NET, Managed C++, etc
- All barcode features and functions are built into a single DLL for easy use
- Generate Leitcode and Leitcode list in Crystal Report using C# or VB.NET
- Print Leitcode as images in Crystal Report in Gif, Tiff, Bmp, Png or Jpeg
- Save barcode in image file as well as in the memory
- Export Crystal Report with Leitcode to Excel, Word and other file formats without image distortion
Introduction of Leitcode Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
Leitcode barcode generation control for Crystal Report is one mature .NET barcode components, which enables users to encode and add Leitcode barcode and barcode list into .NET Crystal Report with high quality. It is a completely C# written DLL that entirely runs in .NET framework environment with user-friendly interface.
OnBarcode.com provides not only Leitcode .NET Barcode Control for Crystal Reports
, but also other linear and 2D barcode generator for Crystal Report:
- Linear Barcodes in Crystal Reports: Code 2 of 5, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Identcode, ISBN, ISSN, ITF-14, Code 93 MSI Plessey, OneCode, Planet, Postnet, RM4SCC, etc
- 2D Barcodes in Crystal Reports: including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
How to Generate Leitcode in .NET Crystal Reports Barcode SDK
Firstly, please download .NET Crystal Report Leitcode Generator. Then, follow the steps below to accomplish Leitcode barcode generation on Crystal Report in Visual Studio:
- Open your Visual Studio; create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template;
- Create a new report with Crystal Report with the report wizard;
- In the "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", double click "ADO.NET (XML)" and select "File Path" as "C:\Demo\CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package;
- In "NewDataSet", double click "Table" and press "Next" button. Drag and drop "ID", "Customer Id" and "CustomerName" to "Fields to Display". Click "Finish".
- In "CrystalReport1.rpt", drag and drop the "Barcode" in the "Field Explorer" to report Section 3. And add "OnBarcode.Barcode.winforms.dll" to your project reference in "Solution Explorer";
- Write VB.NET or C# code to "Form1.cs" and run the project.
Users may directly see the barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Report on page How to Generate Barcodes on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation