"I have used several barcode tools for my project. The easy integration and detailed help documents of this control are really of great value."
- Chloe Travers, UK
Add linear barcodes in Windows Forms applications using C# & VB class
- Generate Code 39, UPC-E, GS1-128 and other linear barcodes using .NET Crystal Reports Barcode SDK
- Support barcode generation using C#, VB codes in Crystal Report
- Seamlessly integrated into .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and above
- Support Dynamic data connection to build Crystal report with data source
- Create and save barcode images in 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees
- Stays embedded on the redistributed Crystal Report
- Compatible with VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Maintain linear barcodes on exported files such as PDF, Word, Excel and rich text formats
Linear Barcode Generation in Crystal Report:
- Codabar in Crystal Reports - Codabar is also referred as Ames Code, NW-7, Monarch, Code 2 of 7, Rationalized Codabar, or USD-4. This .NET barcode control for Crystal Report helps you build powerful reports with barcoding features easily.
- Code 11 in Crystal Reports - Code 11 is a discrete, high-density, numeric only linear barcode symbology. Linear Barcode Generator is a lightweight control which could be used as a DLL and stays embedded on the reports.
- Code 2 of 5 (Industrial 2 of 5) in Crystal Reports - Code 2 of 5 is also known as 2 of 5 Industrial, 2/5 Industrial, 2 of 5 Standard, or Code 2/5. Customized Crystal Report could be exported as PDF, Word, Excel and rich text formats.
- Code 39 in Crystal Reports - Code 39 is the first alphanumeric linear barcode symbology to be developed. .NET programmers have full access to the barcode properties of Crystal Report and the underlying report objects.
- Code 93 in Crystal Reports - Code 93 was developed in 1982 and offers higher data density and security. Code 93 generation and printing capabilities could be easily inserted into reports using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010.
- Code 128 in Crystal Reports - A Code 128 is a linear, bi-directional symbology barcode with a mandotry checksum. Barcode parameters include height, width and resolution could be modified by using C# or VB codes.
- EAN 8 in Crystal Reports - EAN 8 is the short version of EAN-13 with 8 characters encoded. EAN-8 created by barcode control for Crystal Report is based on general standards of GS1 system.
- EAN 13 in Crystal Reports - EAN 13 is a numeric-only symbology. This linear barcode library is also compatible with SQL Server Reporting Service 2005/2008/2010.
- GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) in Crystal Reports - GS1 128/EAN 128 uses Code 128 formatting under GS1 implementation specification. Barcode images could be printed in high or low resolution to support various printers.
- GS1 DataBar in Crystal Reports - GS1 DataBar is also named RSS family which contains seven kindes of barcode members. It is so popular in many industries, and this barcode type can be esily implemented within C#, VB.NET Class.
- Identcode in Crystal Reports - It is also known as German Postal 2 of 5 Identcode, Deutsche Post AG Identcode, CodeIdentcode, and Deutsche Post AG (DHL). All assemblies provide are fully written in managed code to improve security and performance.
- Intelligent Mail Barcode (OneCode) in Crystal Reports - Intelligent Mail barcode is mainly used to sort and track letters. Reasonable adjustments of text color, character size, font style are acceptable provided the Human Readable interpretation is clear.
- Interleaved 2 of 5 in Crystal Reports - Interleaved 2 of 5 is a evolutionary barcode of code 25. Complete C# & VB sample codes and free evaluation package are provided.
- ISBN in in Crystal Reports - ISBN is the barcode symbology assigned for publishers. C# source code and royalty free perpetual license are offered in purchased version.
- ISSN in Crystal Reports - ISSN is short for International Standard Serial Number. Complete C# & VB codes plus guideline are provided and specific programming skills and barcode know-how are not required.
- ITF-14 in Crystal Reports - ITF-14 is also known as It is also known as GTIN-14 and EAN/UCC-14. This .NET control is fully written in C#.NET 2005.
- Leitcode in Crystal Reports - Leitcode is a variant of Interleaved 2 of 5. Users are entitled to modify background and foreground colors of created linear barcodes.
- MSI Plessey in Crystal Reports - MSI Plessey barcode is also known as Plessey and Modified Plessey barcode symbology. The code and descriptions of C# offered by this generator apply to .NET 2.0.
- PLANET in Crystal Reports - PLANET code symbology is also known as USPS PLANET barcode. Users are able to print and rotate PLANET in certain angle include 0, 90, 180 or 207 degree.
- POSTNET in Crystal Reports - Postnet encodes 5-digit Zip Code, Zip+4 code, full 11-point delivery point code. Ratio of short bar height to tall bar height of the PLANET and POSTNET barcode images could be modified easily.
- RM4SCC in Crystal Reports - RM4SCC, abbreviation of Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code, is used to speed up mailing procedure in Cleanmail service. Checksum could be computed automatically by this generator easily.
- UPC-A in Crystal Reports - UPC-A barcode is a numeric-only linear barcode symbology to encode 12 digits. Linear barcode control for Crystal Report supports most common languages include C#, VB.NET, Managed C++ and Delphi for .NET.
- UPC-E in Crystal Reports - UPC-E is a short version of UPC-A which utilizes zero-suppression techniques. .NET control for Crystal Report allow supplemental data such as 2 digits or 5 digits add-on of certain UPC/EAN barcodes.