"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Create Micro PDF-417 barcode images on Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Library
- 100% compiled, developed with managed C# code with strong name.
- Free trial evaluation package and complete optional C#, VB.NET sample codes available.
- No barcode specifications or standards knowledge are necessary for developers.
- Support 1D & 2D barcode creation: Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, GS1 DataBar, QR Code, etc.
- Easy to convert Crystal Report data into Micro PDF-417 barcode images in visual Studio.
- All generated Micro PDF-417 image can be printed by high and low resolution printers.
- Purchase flexible, royalty free developer license with source code option.
Introduction of Micro PDF-417 Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
OnBarcode provides Crystal Reports Micro PDF-417 Barcode Control DLL to generate Micro PDF-417 barcode images in .NET Visual studio for Crystal Reports projects without other barcode fonts.
Apart from Micro PDF-417 Barcode Generator, we also designed other barcode components for inserting more than 30 linear & matrix barcodes for .NET Crystal Reports.
- Linear Barcodes in Crystal Reports: Code 39, GS1 128 / EAN-128, Intelligent Mail (OneCode), Leitcode, UPC-A, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI Plessey, PLANET, etc.
- 2D Barcodes in Crystal Reports: including QR Code, Micro QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF-417.
How to Create Micro PDF-417 in .NET with Crystal Reports Barcode Control
- Create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template. Name the project as "CrystalReportsBarcode".
- Create a new report "Using the Report Wizard", and choose "Standard", and click "OK" button.
- In "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", and expand "ADO.NET".
- In "Connection" form, select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package. Then click "Finish" button.
- In "Data" form, and add table "Customer". Then click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns in the table "Customer". Click "Finish".
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, add field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 (Details).
- In your .NET project solution explorer, add "OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, double click the form, and enter Form1.cs.
- Copy or edit C# code into the method Form1_Load, and then run the report.
It is allowed for you to know more detailed information about barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Reports on page Developer Guide for Barcode Generation on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation