"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Create Micro QR Code barcode images on Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Library
- Easily to be integrated into .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 version.
- Advanced, robust, mature barcode component for inserting Micro QR Code images.
- All Micro QR Code barcode features are built into a single dll for easy and quick creation.
- Compatible with latest barcode specifications and industry standards.
- Using C# or VB programming to add barcode images with this free trial evaluation.
- Available to generate linear & matrix barcode images in .NET Crystal Reports.
- Allow configuring created Micro QR Code barcode images with properties.
Introduction of Micro QR Code Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
Micro QR Code Barcode Generator Component for Crystal Reports is one of OnBarcode professional barcode solutions that are often used to create or print high quality barcode images in Visual Studio for Crystal Report projects.
In addition to Micro QR Code, this barcode component also support generating other linear and two-dimensional barcode images for .NET Crystal Reports.
- Linear Barcodes in Crystal Reports: Code 39, EAN-8, GS1-128/EAN-128, EAN-13, Intelligent Mail (OneCode), GS1 128, UPC-A, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI Plessey, PLANET, etc.
- 2D Barcodes in Crystal Reports: including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417 and Micro PDF417.
How to Generate Micro QR Code in .NET Using Crystal Reports Barcode Control
- Create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template. Name the project as "CrystalReportsBarcode".
- Create a new report "Using the Report Wizard", and choose "Standard", and click "OK" button.
- In "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", and expand "ADO.NET".
- In "Connection" form, select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package. Then click "Finish" button.
- In "Data" form, and add table "Customer". Then click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns in the table "Customer". Click "Finish".
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, add field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 (Details).
- In your .NET project solution explorer, add "OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, double click the form, and enter Form1.cs.
- Copy or edit C# code into the method Form1_Load, and then run the report.
OnBarcode grants you to get the detailed barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Reports on page Developer Guide for Barcode Generation on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Barcode Type Generation