"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Create Intelligent Mail barcode images on Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Generator
- Build powerful flexible and dynamic Crystal Reports with barcoding features
- .NET users have full access to properties of reports and report objects
- Fully integrated in .NET development environment such as C#, VB.NET class & console applications
- Modify barcode height, width, X-dimension by writing code with either VB.NET or C#
- Able to utilize Dynamic data connections to connect with virtually any data source
- Possible to maintain Intelligent Mail on exported files like PDF, Word, Excel and rich text formats
- Create Crystal Report with Intelligent Mail which takes users input
- Managed code components that allow easy printing of Intelligent Mail barcodes
Introduction of Intelligent Mail Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
Barcode Generator for Crystal Report is a fully integrated barcode generation SDK which takes user input to generate Intelligent Mail barcode images on Crystal Report. C# & VB sample codes are provided as well as the free trial demo.
OnBarcode's .NET Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports
lets you generate Barcode Intelligent Mail in Crystal Reports, and it also supports printing Intelligent Mail and 30+ other linear & 2D barcodes for VB, C# .NET applications.
- .NET Crystal Reports Linear Barcodes: Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, Intelligent Mail, GS1-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet etc.
- .NET Crystal Reports 2D Barcodes: including QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF-417
How to Create Intelligent Mail in .NET Using Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
Firstly, download .NET Crystal Report Intelligent Mail Generator and unzip it. Then follow the steps below to generate Intelligent Mail barcode on Crystal Report in Visual Studio:
- Download OnBarcode's Barcode for .NET Windows Forms barcode Generating Control and unzip.
- Open Crystal Reports project and choose "Standard" in the "Using the Report Wizard" window.
- In "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection" and "ADO.NET"; In upcoming "Connection" form, choose "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package then click "Finish".
- Add "Customer" as selected tables in the "Data" form and click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns to right fields "Customer".
- Drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 in CrystalReport1.rpt, and then add "OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll" as reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, and then double click the form to enter Form1.cs to input C# or VB codes.
- Run the report. Barcode images will be displayed on the Crystal Report.
For complete barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Report, please refer to How to Generate Barcodes on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation