"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Generate 1D Planet barcode images on Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode SDK
- Add barcode generation and printing capability into Crystal Reports
- Able to print accurate Planet barcode images by setting DPI property
- Add Planet barcode images easily in native Crystal Reports
- Developers could use Dynamic data connections to utilize data source
- Seamlessly integrated into .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and above versions
- Provide free trial package & optional VB, C# sample codes
Introduction of Planet Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
Planet Crystal Reports Barcode SDK is fully integrated component and will be stays on Crystal Report once installation complete. High quality barcode images could be maintained when you exporting reports to PDF, word, excel and rich text formats.
OnBarcode.com provides not only Planet .NET Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports
, but also other linear and 2D barcode below:
- .NET Crystal Reports Linear Barcodes: Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, Planet, GS1-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet etc.
- .NET Crystal Reports 2D Barcodes: including QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF-417.
How to Add Planet Image into .NET Using Crystal Reports Barcode SDK
Firstly, download .NET Crystal Report Planet Componnet and unzip it. Then follow the steps to add Planet barcode image on Crystal Report in Visual Studio 2005 or 2008:
- Download OnBarcode's Barcode for .NET Windows Forms barcode generator and unzip.
- Open or create new Crystal Reports and choose "Standard" in the "Using the Report Wizard" window.
- In the "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection" and "ADO.NET"; In upcoming "Connection" form, choose "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded folder then click "Finish".
- In the "Data" form, add "Customer" as selected tables and click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns to right fields "Customer".
- Drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 in CrystalReport1.rpt, and then add "OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll" as reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, and then double click the form. Enter Form1.cs and write C# or VB codes to create Planet.
- Run the report. Barcode images will be displayed on the Crystal Report.
For complete step-by-step instruction for Crystal Reports barcoding, please refer to How to Generate Barcodes on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation