"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Generate 1D Postnet barcode images on Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode SDK
- Support VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Seamlessly integrated into .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and above versions
- Rotate generated barcode images in 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees
- All products provided are fully written in C# .NET 2005
- Provide free trial package & optional VB, C# sample codes
- Add Postnet barcode images easily into Crystal Reports
Introduction of Postnet Crystal Reports Barcode Control
Postnet Crystal Reports Barcode SDK lets developers build powerful reporting solution with barcoding features. It is easy to generate and print in Postnet Crystal Reports using .NET programming.
OnBarcode.com provides not only Postnet .NET Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports
, but also other linear and 2D barcode below:
- .NET Crystal Reports Linear Barcodes: Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, Postnet, GS1-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet etc.
- .NET Crystal Reports 2D Barcodes: including QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF-417
How to Add Postnet Barcode Images into .NET Using Crystal Reports Barcode SDK
Firstly, download .NET Crystal Report Postnet Componnet and unzip it. Then follow the steps to add Postnet barcode image on Crystal Report in Visual Studio 2005 or 2008:
- Download OnBarcode's Barcode for .NET Windows Forms barcode generator and unzip.
- Open or create new Crystal Reports and choose "Standard" in the "Using the Report Wizard" window.
- In the "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection" and "ADO.NET"; In upcoming "Connection" form, choose "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded folder then click "Finish".
- In the "Data" form, add "Customer" as selected tables and click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns to right fields "Customer".
- Drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 in CrystalReport1.rpt, and then add "OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll" as reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, and then double click the form. Enter Form1.cs and write C# or VB codes to create Postnet.
- Run the report. Barcode images will be displayed on the Crystal Report.
To see complete barcode generation guide for Crystal Report, please refer to How to Generate Barcodes on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation