"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Add high quality QR Code to .NET Crystal Report using barcode component SDK
- Reliable and robust .NET component to generate QR Code in Crystal Report
- Can be used in any .NET language environments such as C#, VB.NET, Managed C++, etc.
- Easy to adjust QR Code value such as data mode, rotation, etc via C# and VB.NET
- Xcopy deployment and free redistribution
- Barcode generated completely conforms to international standard ISO/IEC 18004
- Display QR Code as high quality Gif, Tiff, Png images or save as Bitmap, Stream, Graphic objects
- Print QR Code in Crystal Report for .NET Windows Forms applications
Introduction of QR Code Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
QR Code barcode generation control for Crystal Report is a professional and robust .NET component that integrates well into Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 to generate QR Code dynamically in Crystal Report as lists.
Besides Code 39 .NET Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports
, OnBarcode also provides other linear and 2D barcode generator for Crystal Report:
- .NET Crystal Reports Linear Barcodes: Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Identcode, ISBN, ISSN, ITF-14, Leitcode, MSI Plessey, OneCode, Planet, Postnet, RM4SCC, etc
- .NET Crystal Reports 2D Barcodes: including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
How to Generate QR Code in .NET Crystal Reports Barcode SDK
Firstly, please download .NET Crystal Report QR Code Generator. Then, follow the steps below to accomplish QR Code barcode generation on Crystal Report in Visual Studio:
- Open your Visual Studio; create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template;
- Create a new report with Crystal Report with the report wizard.
- In the "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", double click "ADO.NET (XML)" and select "File Path" as "C:\Demo\CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package;
- "Customer Id" and "CustomerName" to "Fields to Display". Click "Finish".In "NewDataSet", double click "Table" and press "Next" button. Drag and drop "ID",
- In "CrystalReport1.rpt", drag and drop the "Barcode" in the "Field Explorer" to report Section 3. And add "OnBarcode.Barcode.winforms.dll" to your project reference in "Solution Explorer";
- Write VB.NET or C# code to "Form1.cs" and run the project.
Users may directly see the barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Report on page How to Generate Barcodes on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation