"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Draw and creat RM4SCC 1d barcode images for your Crystal Reports using .NET Barcode Library
- Well-designed and mature barcode generation DLL for Crystal Reports project
- Completely coded in Vidual C#, and compatible with VB.NET, Managed C++, etc
- All barcoding features and functions are built into a single DLL for easy use
- Generate RM4SCC and RM4SCC barcode list in Crystal Report using C# or VB.NET
- Encode RM4SCC into image files in Crystal Reports, like Gif, Tiff, Bmp, Png or Jpeg
- Save RM4SCC linear barcode in image file as well as in the memory
- Export Crystal Report with RM4SCC to Excel, Word and other file formats without image distortion
Introduction of RM4SCC .NET Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
RM4SCC barcode generation SDK for Crystal Report is one of the mature .NET barcode components, which allows users to encode and add RM4SCC barcode and barcode list into .NET Crystal Report with high quality. It is a completely C# written DLL that entirely runs in .NET framework environment with user-friendly interface.
OnBarcode.com provides not only RM4SCC .NET Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports
, but also other linear and matrix barcode generator for Crystal Reports:
- Linear (1D) Barcode Images: Code 2 of 5, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Identcode, ISBN, ISSN, ITF-14, Code 93 MSI Plessey, OneCode, Planet, Postnet, RM4SCC, etc
- Matrix (2D) Barcode Images: QR-Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
How to Generate RM4SCC Using .NET Crystal Reports Barcode DLL
Firstly, please download .NET Crystal Report RM4SCC Generator. Then, follow the steps below to accomplish RM4SCC barcode generation on Crystal Report in Visual Studio:
- Open your Visual Studio; create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template;
- Create a new report with Crystal Report with the report wizard;
- In the "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", double click "ADO.NET (XML)" and select "File Path" as "C:\Demo\CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package;
- In "NewDataSet", double click "Table" and press "Next" button. Drag and drop "ID", "Customer Id" and "CustomerName" to "Fields to Display". Click "Finish".
- In "CrystalReport1.rpt", drag and drop the "Barcode" in the "Field Explorer" to report Section 3. And add "OnBarcode.Barcode.winforms.dll" to your project reference in "Solution Explorer";
- Write VB.NET or C# code to "Form1.cs" and run the project.
Users may directly refer to the barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Report on page How to Generate Barcodes on .NET Crystal Reports
Quick Access to Each Barcode Type Property Settings
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation