"WOW! This product is awesome. Within four minutes a test report is done. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Carol Brooks, US
Create & print UPC-A images in Crystal Report with barcode generating DLL
- Easy-to-use and mature barcode library for .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
- Simple Xcopy deployment and easy installation
- Completely run in C#.NET, and compatible with VB.NET, Managed C++,etc
- Automatically compute checksum character for UPC-A
- Barcode generated completely conforms to international standard ISO/IEC 15420
- Easy to customize UPC-A parameters via VB.NET or C# code
- Strong-named and signed assemblies with C# managed code
- Display UPC-A as high quality Gif, Tiff, Png images or save as Bitmap, Stream, Graphic objects
Introduction of UPC-A Crystal Reports Barcode Generator
UPC-A barcode generator for Crystal Report is one function of our mature .NET barcode component, which is completely built in C#.NET in .NET Framework environment to generate barcodes in Crystal Report with high quality.
OnBarcode.com provides not only UPC-A .NET Barcode SDK for Crystal Reports
, but also other linear and 2D barcode generator for Crystal Report:
- .NET Crystal Reports Linear Barcodes: Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Identcode, ISBN, ISSN, ITF-14, Leitcode, MSI Plessey, OneCode, Planet, Postnet, RM4SCC, etc
- .NET Crystal Reports 2D Barcodes: including QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417
How to Generate UPC-A in .NET Crystal Reports Barcode SDK
Firstly, please download .NET Crystal Report UPC-A Generator. Then, follow the steps below to accomplish UPC-A barcode generation on Crystal Report in Visual Studio:
- Open your Visual Studio; create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template;
- Create a new report with Crystal Report with the report wizard.
- In the "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", double click "ADO.NET (XML)" and select "File Path" as "C:\Demo\CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package;
- "Customer Id" and "CustomerName" to "Fields to Display". Click "Finish".In "NewDataSet", double click "Table" and press "Next" button. Drag and drop "ID",
- In "CrystalReport1.rpt", drag and drop the "Barcode" in the "Field Explorer" to report Section 3. And add "OnBarcode.Barcode.winforms.dll" to your project reference in "Solution Explorer";
- Write VB.NET or C# code to "Form1.cs" and run the project.
Users may directly see the barcode generation tutorial for Crystal Report on page How to Generate Barcodes on .NET Crystal Reports
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation