"This barcode library is supremely well written, quick, hassle-free tools. It worked great."
- Joel Bader, US
Scan & Read Australia Post Barcode Images in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
- Easy to integrate Australia Post barcode reading feature in your .NET, C#, VB.NET applications
- Complete developed in C#.net. No registration key. No activation code
- Scanning Australia Post barcodes from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Reading barcode Australia Post from multi-page TIFF documents
- Reliable .NET Barcode Australia Post Reader component from 2004
.NET Barcode Australia Post Reader Introduction
Scanning and reading barcode Australia Post from image file is a key feature in OnBarcode .NET Barcode Reader component
. .NET Barcode Reader is completely developed in C#.net, and you can easy integrate the barcode reading feature in your .NET project without any registration key, activation code.
Install .NET Barcode Reader to your .NET project
- Copy OnBarcode.Barcode.BarcodeScanner.dll to your .NET project folder (do not copy dll file to your project bin folder).
- Add OnBarcode.BarcodeReader.dll to your .NET project reference.
Reading Australia Post Barcode in C#
Call BarcodeScanner.Scan() method in your C# class, and pass your barcode image file, and Australia Post barcode type (BarcodeType.AustraliaPost) as method parameters.
string datas = BarcodeScanner.Scan("australia-post-barcode-image.gif", BarcodeType.AustraliaPost);
Reading Australia Post Barcode in VB.NET
Call BarcodeScanner.Scan() method in your VB.NET class, and pass your barcode image file, and Australia Post barcode type (BarcodeType.Australia Post) as method parameters.
Dim datas() As string = BarcodeScanner.Scan("australia-post-image.gif", BarcodeType.AustraliaPost)
All .NET Barcode Reader Supporting Bar Code Symbology Types
.NET Barcode Reader SDK - Barcode Image Scanning