"This barcode library is supremely well written, quick, hassle-free tools. It worked great."
- Joel Bader, US
Scan & Read EAN-8 Barcode Images in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
- Easy to integrate EAN-8 barcode reading feature in your .NET, C#, VB.NET applications
- Complete developed in C#.net. No registration key. No activation code
- Scanning EAN-8 barcodes from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Reading barcode EAN-8 from multi-page TIFF documents
- Reliable .NET Barcode EAN-8 Reader component from 2004
.NET Barcode EAN-8 Reader Introduction
Scanning and reading barcode EAN-8 from image file is a key feature in OnBarcode .NET Barcode Reader component
. .NET Barcode Reader is completely developed in C#.net, and you can easy integrate the barcode reading feature in your .NET project without any registration key, activation code.
Install .NET Barcode Reader to your .NET project
- Copy OnBarcode.Barcode.BarcodeScanner.dll to your .NET project folder (do not copy dll file to your project bin folder).
- Add OnBarcode.BarcodeReader.dll to your .NET project reference.
Reading EAN-8 Barcode in C#
Call BarcodeScanner.Scan() method in your C# class, and pass your barcode image file, and EAN-8 barcode type (BarcodeType.EAN8) as method parameters.
string datas = BarcodeScanner.Scan("ean8-barcode-image.gif", BarcodeType.EAN8);
Reading EAN-8 Barcode in VB.NET
Call BarcodeScanner.Scan() method in your VB.NET class, and pass your barcode image file, and EAN-8 barcode type (BarcodeType.EAN8) as method parameters.
Dim datas() As string = BarcodeScanner.Scan("ean8-image.gif", BarcodeType.EAN8)
All .NET Barcode Reader Supporting Bar Code Symbology Types
.NET Barcode Reader SDK - Barcode Image Scanning