"This barcode library is supremely well written, quick, hassle-free tools. It worked great."
- Joel Bader, US
Scan & Read QR Code Barcode Images in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
- Easy to integrate QR Code barcode reading feature in your .NET, C#, VB.NET applications
- Complete developed in C#.net. No registration key. No activation code
- Scanning QR Code barcodes from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Reading barcode QR Code from multi-page TIFF documents
- Reliable .NET Barcode QR-Code Reader component from 2004
.NET Barcode QR Code Reader Introduction
Scanning and reading barcode QR-Code from image file is a key feature in OnBarcode .NET Barcode Reader component
. .NET Barcode Reader is completely developed in C#.net, and you can easy integrate the barcode reading feature in your .NET project without any registration key, activation code.
Install .NET Barcode Reader to your .NET project
- Copy OnBarcode.Barcode.BarcodeScanner.dll to your .NET project folder (do not copy dll file to your project bin folder).
- Add OnBarcode.BarcodeReader.dll to your .NET project reference.
Reading QR Code Barcode in C#
Call BarcodeScanner.Scan() method in your C# class, and pass your barcode image file, and QR-Code barcode type (BarcodeType.QRCode) as method parameters.
string datas = BarcodeScanner.Scan("qrcode-barcode-image.gif", BarcodeType.QRCode);
Reading QR-Code Barcode in VB.NET
Call BarcodeScanner.Scan() method in your VB.NET class, and pass your barcode image file, and QR-Code barcode type (BarcodeType.QRCode) as method parameters.
Dim datas() As string = BarcodeScanner.Scan("qrcode-image.gif", BarcodeType.QRCode)
All .NET Barcode Reader Supporting Bar Code Symbology Types
.NET Barcode Reader SDK - Barcode Image Scanning