"We finally chose your package because of its low cost and well-organized documents."
- Jason Wayne, Australia
2D Barcode Generator for Printing Data Matrix, PDF 417, and QR Code in Reporting Services
- Add 2D barcodes generation features into Microsoft Reporting Service
- Generate QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF-417 in server-side report
- Optimize matrix barcode encoding process by using auto-data-mode function
- Increasing white margins around symbol (quiet zones) for better barcode readability
- Support variations of PDF-417 including Truncated PDF-417, Macro PDF-417, Micro PDF-417
- Include specified 2D barcode size solutions
- Support JPEG, PNG, BMP ,or GIF image formats
- Royalty free with the purchase of SSRS Barcode Control Developer License
2D Barcode Generator Library & SDK for SQL Server Reporting Service
- Data Matrix for .NET Reporting Service - In each Data Matrix symbol, there are black and white cells arranging in square or rectangular pattern. These cells are known as Data Matrix modules. These modules carry data information for the symbol and up to 2,335 alphanumeric characters can be encoded.
.NET Data Matrix barcode creator for Reporting Service allows you to add dynamic Data Matrix barcodes into Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service. The generator SDK is written by managed code in C#. Therefore, it integrates well with SSRS reports.
- PDF-417 for .NET Reporting Service - PDF-417 is used in many industrial applications including primarily transport, identification cards, and inventory management. In the term of PDF-417, PDF is short for Portable Data File, and the term of 417 indicates that each pattern in a PDF-417 is 17 units long, consisting of four bars and spaces.
With PDF-417 barcode creator for Reporting Service, PDF417 generation features could be integrated into Reporting Service and inherited by the report. The generated PDF-417 is high quality graphics object.
- QR Code for .NET Reporting Service - Matrix (2D) barcode QR Code is invented by Toyota subsidiary Denso-Wave in 1994. It could be read by smartphones. Text, URL or other data can be encoded into this symbol.
QR Code Reporting Service Barcode Generator control can be integrated into Reporting Service for .NET without any troubles. The size, color, and orientation can be managed with mature adjustment solutions.
- Micro QR Code and Micro PDF417 may be generated using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Barcode Generator Library. Users are entitled to add those barcodes for SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).