"Your WinForms SDK is a great product among the toolkits I've tried. And it works well on client-side also."
- Ethan Rimes, UK
Insert Matrix barcodes in Windows Forms applications using Visual C# & Visual Basic class
- Generate Data Matrix, PDF-417, QR Code in Windows Forms applications with great ease
- Support language such as Visual C#, VB.NET for .NET
- Create Matrix barcode in JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG image formats
- Flexible license options, and C# source code available for Unlimited Developer License
- Allow creation of barcodes sent to any printer or to graphic images
- Graphic configuration settings includes foreground and background colors
- Complete support for data mode option of Data Matrix, PDF-417, QR Code
- Generate highly ISO compliant barcode symbology
2D Barcode Generator Controls for .NET Windows Forms Application
- Data Matrix for .NET WinForms - Data Matrix is a matrix, alphanumeric, two-dimensional barcode symbology with high density. It is compatible with ISO/IEC 16022 (second edition 2006-09-15).This .NET barcode component for WinForms supports drag-and-drop & class implementation methods. User-friendly and step-by-step instruction is offered thus any special or complex configurations are not required. Complete Visual Basic and C# codes are provided as well as detailed description.
- PDF-417 for .NET WinForms - PDF417 is short for Portable Data File 417. It is a continuous, 2D symbology which was invented by Dr. Ynjiun P. Wang in 1991. PDF 417 is composed of 3 to 90 linear rows of stacked codewords. Generated barcode symbology is accurate ISO compliant barcode defined in ISO / IEC 15438. This barcode control lets you create Windows Forms applications with barcoding features using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010. Matrix barcode generator could be easily used in VB.NET, C#.NET and any development environment in the .NET framework which supports Windows Forms generation SDK.
- QR Code for .NET WinForms - QR Code is also referred to Denso Barcode, QRCode, Quick Response Code. It was originated in Japan in 1994 and could encode numeric, alphanumeric, byte/binary, Kanji etc. in a small area. QR Code is defined in ISO/IEC 18004. QR Code is applicable with smart phones include iPhone, Android and Windows 7 Phones etc. QR Code images could be created and printed in Winforms applications, Class Library, Console Application, and Windows Control Library. Barcode images could be printed with high or low resolution in JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG image formats. Users could print images in specific orientation which includes 0, 90, 180 and 207 degrees.
- This professional .NET WinForms Barcode Control DLL can be used to generate 2D barcode images: Micro QR Code and Micro PDF-417.