"Your WinForms SDK is a great product among the toolkits I've tried. And it works well on client-side also."
- Ethan Rimes, UK
Add linear (1d) barcodes in Windows Forms applications using C# & VB class
- Generate Code 128, UPC-A, EAN-13 and other linear barcodes in .NET Windows Forms barcoding applications
- Written with Visual C# managed codes for usage in .NET Framework
- Include designers for Windows Forms enabling simple drag-and-drop implementation method
- User-friendly, complete guideline plus free evaluation package are available
- Winforms applications could be documented at source code level since C# source code is offered for one of the purchased license
- Easy to be used in C#, VB.NET programming environment for .NET
- Support Winforms applications, Class Library, Console Application, and Windows Control Library
- Compliant with Visual Studio .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 and above
Supported Linear Barcode Generation Controls in .NET Windows Forms
- Codabar in .NET WinForms - Codabar is also referred as Ames Code, NW-7, Monarch, Code 2 of 7, Rationalized Codabar, or USD-4. This .NET barcode control for Winforms helps you add linear barcoding features easily in Windows Forms applications.
- Code 11 in .NET WinForms - Code 11 is a discrete, high-density, numeric only linear barcode symbology. Linear Barcode Generator is a lightweight control which could be used as a DLL without being loaded on the form.
- Code 2 of 5 (Industrial 2 of 5) in .NET WinForms - Code 2 of 5 is also known as 2 of 5 Industrial, 2/5 Industrial, 2 of 5 Standard, or Code 2/5. Code 2 of 5 could be inserted in Winforms applications, Class Library, Console Application, and Windows Control Library.
- Code 39 in .NET WinForms - Code 39 is the first alphanumeric linear barcode symbology to be developed. Code 39 .NET barcode component is fully written in C# .NET 2005.
- Code 93 in .NET WinForms - Code 93 was developed in 1982 and offers higher data density and security. Code 93 generation and printing capabilities are easily added in Winforms applications using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010.
- Code 128 in .NET WinForms - A Code 128 is a linear, bi-directional symbology barcode with a mandotry checksum. Barcode parameters could be modified by using C# or VB codes.
- EAN 8 in .NET WinForms - EAN 8 is the short version of EAN-13 with 8 characters encoded. EAN-8 created by this control is in accordance with general standards of GS1 system.
- EAN 13 in .NET WinForms - EAN 13 is a numeric-only symbology. This linear barcode library is also compatible with SQL Server Reporting Service & Crystal Reports.
- GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) in .NET WinForms - GS1 128/EAN 128 uses Code 128 formatting under GS1 implementation specification. Barcode images could be created in JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG formats.
- GS1 DataBar in .NET WinForms - All GS1 DataBar (RSS) family barcodes can be generated by this mature .NET Barcode Library SDK for Windows Forms, including GS1 DataBar-14, GS1 DataBar-14 Truncated, GS1 DataBar-14 Stacked, GS1 DataBar-14 Stacked Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Limited (formerly RSS Limited), GS1 DataBar, Expanded (formerly RSS Expanded), GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked (formerly RSS Expanded Stacked) .
- Identcode in .NET WinForms - It is also known as German Postal 2 of 5 Identcode, Deutsche Post AG Identcode, CodeIdentcode, and Deutsche Post AG (DHL). All assemblies provide are fully written in managed code.
- Intelligent Mail Barcode (OneCode) in .NET WinForms - Intelligent Mail barcode is mainly used to sort and track letters. A clearly Human Readable text of the data characters could be displayed or hide by setting relating properties.
- Interleaved 2 of 5 in .NET WinForms - Interleaved 2 of 5 is a evolutionary barcode of code 25. Complete C# & VB sample codes plus free evaluation package are provided.
- ISBN in .NET WinForms - ISBN is the barcode symbology assigned for publishers. C# source code and royalty free license are offered in purchased version.
- ISSN in .NET WinForms - ISSN is short for International Standard Serial Number. User-friendly guideline is provided and specific programming skills are not required to print linear barcode images.
- ITF-14 in .NET WinForms - ITF-14 is also known as It is also known as GTIN-14 and EAN/UCC-14. This .NET control could be used in C#, VB.NET, Managed C++ and Delphi for .NET.
- Leitcode in .NET WinForms - Leitcode is a variant of interleaved 2 of 5. The code and descriptions of C# and the .NET Framework in this generator apply to .NET 2.0.
- MSI Plessey in .NET WinForms - MSI Plessey barcode is also known as Plessey and Modified Plessey barcode symbology.
- PLANET in .NET WinForms - PLANET code symbology is also known as USPS PLANET barcode. Users are able to print PLANET in certain orientation include 0, 90, 180 and 207 degrees.
- POSTNET in .NET WinForms - Postnet encodes 5-digit Zip Code, Zip+4 code, full 11-point delivery point code. .NET barcode class library helps you add specialized features such as printing and generation features into Windows Forms applications.
- RM4SCC in .NET WinForms - RM4SCC, abbreviation of Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code, is used to speed up mailing procedure in Cleanmail service. Checksum could be enabled or disabled easily using this linear barcode control.
- UPC-A in .NET WinForms - UPC-A barcode is a numeric-only linear barcode symbology to encode 12 digits. Barcode height, width, margins, unit of measure and other properties could be easily by writing C# or VB codes.
- UPC-E in .NET WinForms - UPC-E is a short version of UPC-A which utilizes zero-suppression techniques. Users can create accurate barcode images by setting image resolution in DPI.