In order to fulfill the requirements and needs of different implementations or organizations, OnBarcode offers several license types. As for different products, some special license types are provided. Beyond that, OnBarcode also provides a kind of license that is not available to be purchased, that is, Evaluation License.
Note that, before ordering any OnBarcode software license, you should read
1. Server License
The Server License allows using software on one or more servers for Internet and other server based applications. So if you want to use the software on one or more servers, you should have the corresponding number of server license.
- Single Server License allows 1 developer and installing software on 1 server in your company.
- 3 Server License allows 1 developer and installing software on 3 servers in your company.
- 5 Server License allows 1 developer and installing software on 5 servers in your company.
- 10 Server License allows 1 developer and installing software on 10 servers in your company.
2. Developer License
The Developer License offered by OnBarcode enables developer to use software product and redistribute it to other users or sites of a company. There are three types of Developer License.
- Single Developer License allows 1 developer royalty-free distribution unlimited user licenses and installing software on unlimited servers.
- 5 Developer License allows 5 developers royalty-free distribution unlimited user licenses and installing software on unlimited servers.
- Unlimited Developer License allows unlimited developers royalty-free distribution unlimited user licenses and installing software on unlimited servers.
3. User License
The User License permits the use of the product for one or more users conforming to the types of User Licenses. There are two types, namely, the Single User License and Multiple User License. The Multiple User License permits a corresponding number of the Single User Licenses. OnBarcode offers the following three choices.
- Single User License allows the right for one user.
- 5 User License allows the rights for 5 users.
- 10 User License allows 10 users.
, if the developer and end user are not the same person, the developer who use with the Single User License must purchase at least a 5 User License. The developer can compile the software into a single application. If additional developer uses the software, licensee must purchase a Developer License for each of them.
4. Small Company Developer License
The Small Company Developer License grants the rights of the Developer License to qualifying organizations, which gross annual revenue or funding of less than $ 2,000,000.
- SCDL allows the right of the Single Developer License.
- Two SCDL allows the right of the 5 Developer License.
- Three SCDL allows the right of the Unlimited Developer License.
5. Product Redistribution License
The Product Redistribution License permits the right of distributing your single application compiled with OnBarocde software, regardless of the number of copies you redistribute or the price of your application, provided that the application is developed solely by you.
6. Source Code License
The Source Code license grants a license with complete source code as a single developer to the particular licensed version of the software. By purchasing the following products' license, full source code can be obtained.
- Java Barcode Generator + EPS Plugin Linear + 2D Package Unlimited Developer License.
- BIRT Barcode Generator Plugin Linear + 2D Package Unlimited Developer License.
- .NET Barcode Suite - Linear + 2D Package Unlimited Developer License.
- iPhone Barcode Generator Source Code License.
- Android Barcode Generator Source Code License.
7. Site License
OnBarcode Sit License allows using the software on several computers which belongs to a single site. There is no permission of distributing the software license key to other locations of the same company. If a company has several locations, it should purchase a Developer License or several Site Licenses. Here are two purchase choice provided by OnBarcode.
- Single Site User License allows the right of using the software for all users at one site which belongs to a single organization.
- Unlimited Site User License allows the right of using the software for an unlimited number of users at an unlimited number of sites which belongs to a single organization.
8. Evaluation License
OnBarcode does not grants the right of distributing applications compiled with the product evaluation except for testing and evaluation purpose. You can use unlimited number of copies of the product for such purposes for a period of 60 days.
refers to an individual whose job is to develop software applications.
refers to a single person who uses the software.
3). "Source Code"
contains computer programming code or any computer instructions that are indispensible for compiling the underlying software product.
refers to the computer programs that are generated, developed or offered by OnBarcode.
refers to an individual, a company or an entity.
refers to a computer system which many users can use or have access to terminal servers, application servers, or web servers.
If you have any problems, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org