Other Four Payment Methods
Except for FastSpring, Plimus, and Paypal
, other four purchase methods are also accepted by OnBarcode, namely, Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Purchase Order, and Western Union. Please read the guide below for fast and simple purchase.
1. Credit Card
Nowadays, the payment gateway enables customers to purchase products via credit card which is recognized as more secure and faster than any other check. Several card types are adopted by OnBarcode, like MasterCard, Visa, Check Cards, and American Express. Now, read the following guide about credit card. Undoubtedly, customers are feel free to use credit card online or offline. And the purchase procedure is almost the same.
- Send an email which contains details of the preferred product or other additional requirements and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the email is processed, our credit card account will be sent to purchaser as quick as possible.
- Then, purchasers are supposed to remit money to the account.
- The product, together with purchase information and user guide files, will be sent to purchasers as soon as we confirm the payment.
2. Wire Transfer
It is also called credit transfer which is a method of electronic funds transfer from individual or entity to another. Also, it is as popular as credit card accepted worldwide. Generally speaking, it will take three to five business days or more to complete the process. Guide for Wire Transfer is provided below.
- Firstly, customers are supposed to send an email which contains details of the preferred product or other additional requirements and questions to email@example.com.
- Once the email is processed, we will send our Wire Transfer account. And then, customers are supposed to transfer funds to this account.
- The product will be available for customers as soon as we receive the funds.
3. Purchase Order
Some purchasers would like to use Purchase Order as the method of payment. Commonly, it will take two to three days or more to complete transaction. Get more information from the following statements.
- Directly, purchasers should send an email which contains details of the preferred product or other additional requirements and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the email is processed, purchasers will receive an email which includes the product, user guide files, and our remittance account.
- Later, purchasers need to transfer the money to the account.
4. Western Union
Western Union is the leading express way of money transfer and has the largest, most advanced electronic exchange network. Customers may transfer or withdraw money through it. Here are some instructions for this method.
- Send an email which includes details of the preferred product or other additional requirements and questions to email@example.com. At the same time, get necessary information that will be used for transferring.
- Come to a cooperative agent of Western Union and transfer the money. Then provide us with necessary information for withdrawing.
- Once receive your payment, we will send the product immediately.
If you have any problems, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org