In order to help customers purchase products easily and successfully, OnBarcode offers description, tips, and FAQs for online order process as below.
Description and Tips for Purchase Process
- Note that purchasers must read and accept the ONBARCODE SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT before purchasing any of the provided products.
- Products can be bought through not only three OnBarcode online stores: FastSpring, Plimus, and PayPal, but also other four purchasing platforms which include Wire Transfer, Purchase Order, Credit Card, and Western Union.
- Purchase with online credit card process immediately except special requirements is needed, like verification and review. Other payment methods undoubtedly need 2 to 5 days or more.
- If a software is purchased, customers may have the option to order the 1 year of Premier Support & Free Software Upgrade Subscription. If so, please email us directly.
- The Billing Address needs to comply with the address on the credit card statement on which PLI*ONBARCODECOM will appear. In addition, it should indicate the organization ordering the product, which may be an individual, a company or an entity.
- Purchasers will receive a copy of email containing order confirmation and product delivery details. Also, it may be printed as an invoice. Note that, if you are unwilling to print invoice in this way, we are pleased to provide it for you directly.
- Sometimes, the email cannot be found in Inbox in the next few minutes. So customers are supposed to check the "Junk" or "Spam" folders.
- As for each order, it has a unique order number.
- Once remittance is received, customers will have access to download and use the product. Exceptionally, they are entitled to get the product before remitting money if Purchase Order is used.
- The downloaded material includes the product (always a ZIP file) and several useful files and documentation.
- If the purchaser is not the product end user, please copy and email the secure download link to the end user for simple download access.
- To buy a product or obtain its price details, please refer to OnBarcode Product List.
Common Asked Questions about Purchase Process
The following describes customers frequently asked questions and answers about purchase process. Hope that all information will be helpful for you.
Q1: What payment can I use?
Q2: What license is suitable for me?
Q3: Why there's no license information in my Inbox?
Payment can be done via three online stores immediately or other four methods:
- Three online stores: FastSpring, Plimus, and PayPal.
- Other four methods: Wire Transfer, Purchase Order, Credit Card, and Western Union.
Please refer to OnBarcode online stores
or Other four order methods
Broadly speaking, you will receive a copy of email containing order confirmation and product delivery details. Sometimes, the email cannot be found in Inbox in the next few minutes. And we advise you to check the "Junk" or "Spam" folders. If the email still not be found, please contact us and we are pleased to send the required license information to you as quickly as possible.
Q4: How can I get an invoice?
There are two ways of getting an invoice. In the first place, get it via the email which OnBarcode's online store sends. Of course, you need to print it out in person. The second way, log in the account of your preferred purchase platform and print it out.
Q5: Can I use the purchased product immediately?
Certainly, you can download and install the software immediately when payment is confirmed. The only exception is in the case that fraud is suspected or discovered.
Q6: Can I return the purchased product, and how?
If you encounter other problems or need additional assistance, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org