Scanning & Reading Codabar Barcode Labels using Barcode Scanner Software
- Free to use OnBarcode Barcode Labels Scanner for your personal or business use.
- Reliable & Mature Barcode Labels Scanner Based on .NET Barcode Reader SDK since 2004
- Complete developed in .NET for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7. No registration key. No activation code.
- Scanning Codabar barcodes from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Reading barcode Codabar from multi-page TIFF documents
Codabar Barcode Labels Scanner Introduction
Scanning and reading barcode Codabar from image file is a key feature in OnBarcode Barcode Scanner Software.
Barcode Labels Scanner Software is FREE software for your personal and business use.
Barcode Labels Scanner Software is based on OnBarcode mature and reliable .NET Barcode Reader component.
It is easy to use, without any registration key, activation code.
QR Code Barcode Labels Scanner Introduction
Barcode Software & Libraries
OnBarcode provides high quality barcode software and libraries for you.
QR Code Software & DLLs
OnBarcode provides high performance QR Code software and dlls for you.
Codabar Software & Components
OnBarcode provides complete Codabar software and components for you.
How to Start Codabar Scanner Software?
- You do not need install Codabar Scanner Software
- Simply copy OnBarcode Codabar Scanner.exe you downloaded, to your local system.
- Click OnBarcode Codabar Scanner.exe to launch the application, and start to use.
Reading & Scanning Codabar Barcodes
- It is really easy to read and scan Codabar barcodes using Codabar Scanner Software.
- Start Codabar Scanner Software, by clicking "OnBarcode Codabar Scanner.exe".
- Click button Load Codabar Image, and select the Codabar barcode image you need to scan.
- After loading the image, the software will automatically scan your image, and put all the Codabar barcodes in the text box below.
All Barcode Labels Scanner Supporting Bar Code Symbology Types