QR Generation In C#.NET
Using Barcode generator for .NET framework Control to generate, create QR Code image in .NET framework applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Scan QR In Visual C#
Using Barcode decoder for Visual Studio .NET Control to read, scan read, scan image in .NET framework applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Designing Internet Connectivity
Create Barcode In Visual C#
Using Barcode creator for Visual Studio .NET Control to generate, create barcode image in VS .NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Barcode Reader In C#.NET
Using Barcode scanner for .NET framework Control to read, scan read, scan image in Visual Studio .NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Lesson 4 Review
QR-Code Encoder In VS .NET
Using Barcode maker for ASP.NET Control to generate, create Denso QR Bar Code image in ASP.NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Quick Response Code Drawer In .NET Framework
Using Barcode generator for .NET framework Control to generate, create QR image in .NET framework applications.www.OnBarcode.com
1. You are the administrator of a small private company that is doing business with the federal government. Security, as well as the need of your users to access sen sitive files located in your private network through the Internet, is a major con cern. You are presently considering implementing NAT as one of the solutions to this problem. Is NAT a good solution to this problem Explain.
QR Code Generation In Visual Basic .NET
Using Barcode maker for Visual Studio .NET Control to generate, create Denso QR Bar Code image in .NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Drawing PDF-417 2d Barcode In Visual C#.NET
Using Barcode drawer for VS .NET Control to generate, create PDF417 image in .NET framework applications.www.OnBarcode.com
NAT is not a good solution for this problem unless you consider using an updated version of IPSec, called IPSec NAT-Traversal (IPSec NAT-T). IPSec NAT-T enables IPSec packets to pass through NAT devices.
Code 39 Full ASCII Printer In Visual C#.NET
Using Barcode creation for Visual Studio .NET Control to generate, create Code 39 Full ASCII image in .NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Code 128 Creator In C#
Using Barcode creator for VS .NET Control to generate, create Code 128 image in Visual Studio .NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
2. As the administrator for a small accounting firm, you have been asked to imple ment a system that would allow multiple users to access the Internet using one public IP address issued to the company by an ISP. You have decided that NAT would be the perfect solution to the problem at hand. How would you configure the NAT server to allow access to the Internet and also allocate IP addresses to the 25 employees of the company
Printing UPC-A Supplement 5 In Visual C#
Using Barcode creation for Visual Studio .NET Control to generate, create UPC-A image in .NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Painting GTIN - 8 In C#.NET
Using Barcode printer for Visual Studio .NET Control to generate, create EAN / UCC - 8 image in VS .NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
The NAT server must be placed on the internal network with two network adapter cards. One adapter card must be configured with the external public IP address, which connects to the Internet, and the other with the internal private IP address, which is connected to the private internal network. Users on the private network need to have the default gateway configured as the private IP address of the NAT server. Because the scenario requires automatic allocation of IP address information, you should configure the NAT server as a DHCP allocator. The DHCP allocator will issue IP addresses, as well as the subnet masks and default gateway information, to all internal users.
Making GTIN - 128 In Java
Using Barcode maker for BIRT Control to generate, create EAN / UCC - 13 image in BIRT applications.www.OnBarcode.com
UPC Symbol Maker In Java
Using Barcode creation for Java Control to generate, create UPC-A Supplement 2 image in Java applications.www.OnBarcode.com
3. As an administrator of a small company, you want Internet users to be able to access your company s Web server. Because the private IP network ID is not visi ble to the Internet users, what can you do to enable the Internet users to access your Web server
Decoding Bar Code In VB.NET
Using Barcode Control SDK for .NET Control to generate, create, read, scan barcode image in .NET framework applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Make PDF 417 In Java
Using Barcode creator for Java Control to generate, create PDF-417 2d barcode image in Java applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Before external users can access the Web server located on your internal network, you must do the following: First, you must issue a static IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway address to the Web server. This IP address must be from your company s private IP network ID range. Second, you need to create a special port, which maps the external public IP address and public port with your company s private IP address and private port.
Code 128A Reader In Java
Using Barcode decoder for Java Control to read, scan read, scan image in Java applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Make GTIN - 128 In Objective-C
Using Barcode creator for iPad Control to generate, create UCC-128 image in iPad applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Questions and Answers
Painting UPCA In Objective-C
Using Barcode encoder for iPhone Control to generate, create UPC-A Supplement 5 image in iPhone applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Painting EAN-13 In None
Using Barcode creation for Word Control to generate, create GS1 - 13 image in Office Word applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Case Scenario Exercise
1. Several of the junior software engineers, working from home, have attempted to access resources located in one of the hub offices with no success. You check to see if there are any inbound filters configured for the server, and are told there are not. Why can t the junior software engineers access the internal network resources What can you do to make it possible for them to access these resources
The junior software engineers are attempting to access resources that are located on a private internal network through the Internet. Because private network IDs are not visible from the Internet, you must create a special port, mapping the private IP address and private port infor mation with the public IP address and public port number.
2. You decide to deploy Active Directory by adding an additional Windows Server 2003 server to the internal network of each hub office. You run dcpromo on one of the servers and create a single forest. When you attempt to upgrade another Windows Server 2003 server located in a different hub office to join this forest, you are unable. Why
Active Directory relies on Kerberos version 5 for authentication and replication. NAT does not support Kerberos, and therefore cannot be implemented without forwarding traffic through the NAT server or using IPSec between the domain controllers.
3. After configuring each of the Windows Server 2003 servers as a NAT server, you have decided to make one of the servers, located in one of the hub offices, available only to a user with a private IP address of 10.1.1.112. Is this possible
Yes. You can create an outbound filter on the network adapter card that is connected to the internal network and designate a specific IP address in the filter.