Create Quick Response Code In .NET Framework
Using Barcode generator for ASP.NET Control to generate, create QR Code JIS X 0510 image in ASP.NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Painting Bar Code In .NET Framework
Using Barcode creation for ASP.NET Control to generate, create bar code image in ASP.NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Make QR Code ISO/IEC18004 In C#
Using Barcode creation for VS .NET Control to generate, create QR image in VS .NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
QR Code 2d Barcode Printer In .NET Framework
Using Barcode maker for .NET framework Control to generate, create Quick Response Code image in .NET framework applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Even though you have already installed the Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 using the Add/Remove Programs item in an earlier practice, the Exchange Ser ver 2007 installation requires that you install a hotf ix for this software prior to deployment.
Generate QR Code In VB.NET
Using Barcode encoder for .NET Control to generate, create QR Code 2d barcode image in Visual Studio .NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Linear Barcode Generator In .NET
Using Barcode creator for ASP.NET Control to generate, create 1D image in ASP.NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
2. Install each of these updates. Ensure that you install the Windows Media Encoder before you install the update to the encoder.
Make EAN / UCC - 13 In VS .NET
Using Barcode encoder for ASP.NET Control to generate, create GS1 - 13 image in ASP.NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Bar Code Creation In Visual Studio .NET
Using Barcode printer for ASP.NET Control to generate, create barcode image in ASP.NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Bar Code Encoder In .NET
Using Barcode creator for ASP.NET Control to generate, create barcode image in ASP.NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Bar Code Generation In .NET
Using Barcode maker for ASP.NET Control to generate, create barcode image in ASP.NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Preparing for Exchange Installation
Encoding UCC - 12 In VS .NET
Using Barcode encoder for ASP.NET Control to generate, create GTIN - 12 image in ASP.NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
MSI Plessey Maker In .NET Framework
Using Barcode creator for ASP.NET Control to generate, create MSI Plessey image in ASP.NET applications.www.OnBarcode.com
3. Open the Add/Remove Programs item in Control Panel and select Add/Remove Windows Components. 4. Click Application Server and then click Details. 5. Select the Enable network COM+ Access item. 6. Select the Internet Information Services item and then click Details. 7. Verify that the NNTP and SMTP services are not enabled. 8. Select the World Wide Web Service item and then click OK twice. 9. Select the Networking Services item and then click Details. 10. Select the RPC Over HTTP Proxy item and then click OK. 11. Click Next to install these items. Click Finish when the items are installed.
Code 3/9 Maker In None
Using Barcode drawer for Font Control to generate, create Code 3 of 9 image in Font applications.www.OnBarcode.com
GTIN - 13 Recognizer In None
Using Barcode scanner for Software Control to read, scan read, scan image in Software applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Create Code 128 Code Set A In Java
Using Barcode printer for Java Control to generate, create Code128 image in Java applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Creating EAN 128 In Objective-C
Using Barcode creator for iPad Control to generate, create GS1 128 image in iPad applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Print Code 128A In None
Using Barcode creator for Office Excel Control to generate, create Code 128B image in Excel applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Bar Code Decoder In Java
Using Barcode recognizer for Java Control to read, scan read, scan image in Java applications.www.OnBarcode.com
After installing critical components, you should reboot the computer and reapply Windows Server 2003 SP2. This will update the newly installed components. A common mistake made by systems administrators is to forget to reapply service packs after modifying the components of a server. Reapplying service packs is not necessary if you have used the Slipstream technique on the installation f iles.
Encode QR-Code In None
Using Barcode maker for Software Control to generate, create Denso QR Bar Code image in Software applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Bar Code Maker In Java
Using Barcode printer for Java Control to generate, create barcode image in Java applications.www.OnBarcode.com
Practice 2: Installing and Running the SCW
In this practice, you will explore the functionality of the SCW. In the best of worlds, this wizard should be run after all applications and services that the server will provide to the network are made active. If you apply the results of the SCW to a computer prior to installing necessary services, you may block something that you will need later. In this practice, you will go through the SCW process and then roll the computer back to its original configuration. Although this practice is long, it will give you a good overview of the SCW s capabilities. This practice is being performed prior to the full installation of Exchange Server 2007 so to ensure that important services are not accidentally disabled. To complete this practice, perform the following steps: 1. Select the Add/Remove Programs item from Control Panel. 2. Click on Add/Remove Windows Components, place a check next to the Security Configuration Wizard component, and then click Next to complete the installation. Open the SCW from the Administrative Tools menu. 3. On the Welcome page, click Next. 4. On the Configuration Action page of the wizard, select Create A New Security Policy and then click Next.
Lesson 2: Preparing the Servers for Exchange Installation
5. Verify that the current server name appears on the Select Server page and then click Next. 6. On the Processing Security Configuration Database page, click View Configuration Database. This will bring up the current configuration. Scroll down to the Domain Controller entry and expand it as shown in Figure 1-9.
Figure 1-9 The SCW Viewer displays information about ports and services required for specific roles
7. Close the SCW Viewer and then click Next on the Processing Security Configuration Database page. 8. On the Select Server Roles page, examine which roles the SCW has detected and then click Next. 9. On the Select Client Features page, shown in Figure 1-10, examine the list of features that the SCW has detected and then click Next. 10. On the Select Administration And Other Options page, review the detected administration options and then click Next. 11. On the Select Additional Services page, review the additional services that the server requires and then click Next. 12. On the Handling Unspecified Services node, ensure that the Do Not Change The Startup Mode Of The Service option is selected and then click Next.
Preparing for Exchange Installation
A list of installed features as detected by the SCW
13. On the Confirm Service Changes page, shown in Figure 1-11, review the list of services that have had their configuration changed and then click Next.