It works well throughout my whole project. And barcoding features are easy to be implemented with the help of guide documents.
- Kevin Cox, US
Generate and Draw Linear & 2D Barcodes with best Windows Forms C# barcoding application
- Integrate advanced bar code labels generation functions into a single .NET WinForms DLL
- Written in C#, fully compatible with Visual Studio .NET Windows Forms programs
- Simple to generate & encode barcode images on windows form with free Visual C# example code
- Able to use C# code to generate GS1 compatible barcodes, including GS1 DataBar, GS1-128, ITF-14, Data Matrix, QR Code, etc
- Using C# class command to save generated bar code pictures in the memory or in image file format
- All encoded linear & 2d barcode images can be read by high resolution printer or thermal printer
- C# source code available with purchase of Developer License
.NET Barcode Generator SDK
is designed for C#.NET barcode generation projects. It can be adapted to generate & display high-quality barcodes for .NET Windows Forms, C# Class Library, and Console applications. It offers free trial download and user-friendly interface. In addition, this professional barcode component also can be used in .NET Crystal Reports and Client RDLC Reports for barcode printing.
Below are some more tutorials for printing barcodes symbols in VB.NET, such ASP.NET Web Applications, etc.
- C# Barcode Generation - Samples for programmatically generating barcode images using Visual C# in .NET framework
- C# Barcode ASP.NET - Samples for dynamically streaming barcodes in C# ASP.NET web applications / web sites
- C# Barcode Imaging - Samples for creating multiple barcodes and adjust image settings with C# code system
- C# Barcode Data - Samples for generating GS1 barcode or encode Unicode (text or numbers) in barcode in C# projects
How to Create & Draw Barcode in .NET Windows Forms
- Add .NET Barcode Generator DLL for WinForms to Toolbox.
Setup a new .NET Windows Forms project, right-click Toolbox, select Choose Items..., and click Browse... to find OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll. Then, you may find four controls, namely LinearWinForm, DataMatrixWinForm, PDF417WinForm, and QRCodeWinForm.
- Drag DataMatrixWinForm and drop it to your windows form and a Data Matrix barcode will be printed on the form.
If you want to print other barcode types, please drag and drop respective control to your windows form. Among them, LinearWinForm will generate & print all 20+ linear barcodes including Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, ISSN, UPC-A, UPC-E and so on.
- You can also add a textbox on the form for barcode encoding message
How to Encode & Draw Barcode Using C# Code
Blow are the steps for printing barcodes in C# Class with basic settings. For more barcoding properties or methods, such as alphanumeric string /character encoding, barcode size controlling through width and height, image color, file format of Png / Jpg / Gif / Bitmap, automatic check digit implementation for linear barcode, please go to C# guide page for reference.
- Add .NET WinForms Barcode Library DLL to your Windows C# project reference.
- Use OnBarcode.Barcode as the namespace and copy the following C# demo code your C#.NET class panel. Let's take Data Matrix as an example.
// Create a .NET WinForms Data Matrix object
DataMatrix datamatrix = new DataMatrix();
// Set Data Matrix encoded data
datamatrix.Data = ".NET WinForms C# Data Matrix";
// Set Data Matrix data mode
datamatrix.DataMode = DataMatrixDataMode.Auto;
// Set Data Matrix barcode image size
datamatrix.X = 3;
datamatrix.LeftMargin = 6;
datamatrix.RightMargin = 6;
datamatrix.TopMargin = 6;
datamatrix.BottomMargin = 6;
// Print Data Matrix to gif image file and save it to C:\
datamatrix.ImageFormat = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Gif;
C#.NET Barcode Generation Tutorials for Supported Barcodes
Barcode SDK for C#.NET - Barcode Image Generation