It works well throughout my whole project. And barcoding features are easy to be implemented with the help of guide documents.
- Kevin Cox, US
Using C# class code to encode, print and customize barcode images for .NET applicaitons
- Quickly installed in Visual Studio C#.NET projects, like C#.NET Windows Forms & ASP.NET web projects
- Entirely integrate C# barcode generation features into .NET Framework applications
- Directly generate & print 20+ linear & 2d barcode images in C#.NET class library
- Free C# barcode download for creating Code 39, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5 in Visual C#
- Able to use C# sample code to save barcodes into several image file format, like jpeg, png, gif, bmp, etc
- Enable users to set and customize generated barcode image color using Visual C#
- Developer can dynamically adjust barcode image background style, like transparent background
- Purchase barcode C# source code with developer license
OnBarcode.com .NET Barcode Controls
are easy-to-use automation barcoding components (dlls) that have been in use since 2004. All the included components comply with VB.NET, Visual C# .NET. These .NET barcode generation controls support quick creation of linear & bidimensional bar code that can be customized to meet required specifications. The software supports C# barcode ASP.NET, C# barcode graphics design in Win Forms, and C# barcode reporting display.
OnBarcode also provide other examples regarding Visual C# barcode generation, please see below:
- Generating Barcode in Visual C# - tutorial for generating batch hgih-quality barcode images in C# program
- Creating Barcode in C# ASP.NET - tutorisl for streaming barcodes in ASP.NET web service or html page with C#
- Painting Barcode in C# WinForms - tutorial for drawing multiple barcodes images in C# Windows Forms programming
- Encoding Barcode in C# Programs - tutorial for creating bulk GS1 barcode or barcodes encoding Unicode using C#
How to Use C# to Set Colorful Barcode Image
Colorful barcode image setting in C# class is very simple. You can set the image functions background color, foreground color, and human readable text color in your C# barcode system. Just follow the quick C# barcode manual below.
Firstly, please downlolad the toolkit and add .NET barcode generator dll into your C# project reference. In the following example, we use OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll and Code 39 is the sample barcode type with alphanumeric sample string.
Linear code39 = new Linear();
code39.Type = BarcodeType.CODE39;
code39.Data = "3333999";
code39.X = 1;
code39.Y = 76;
code39.LeftMargin = 10;
code39.RightMargin = 10;
// Customize Code 39 image color
code39.BackColor = Color.Yellow;
code39.ForeColor = Color.Blue;
code39.TextColor = Color.Black;
// Draw Code 39 barcode to C:\
How to Use C# to Get Transparent Barcode Images
This .NET barcode generator suite enables users to customize barcode image background to be transparent. Currently, barcode image in png and gif file format supports transparent background setting.An EAN-13 barcode encoding 13 numeric string value is sampled.
Please copy the following Visual C# demo code to your project for a transparent barcode symbol implementation. You can store the scannable barcode images in database with further C# coding.
Linear barcode = new Linear();
barcode.Type = BarcodeType.EAN13;
barcode.Data = "123456789012";
barcode.BackColor = Color.Transparent;
How to Use C# to Encode Image Formats (JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF)
Users can use C# code to generate a barcode image and encode it into several image file format, namely JPEF/JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP/Bitmap and TIFF. Please see as below. (UPC-A is the sample barcode type encoding 12 number digit with check character automatically added).
Developers can adjust other barcode settings, in order to enlarge barcode picture to fixed size in C# by setting width/height, manage barcode label rotation, set unit of measure to centimeter/pixel, or define encrypted barcode color.
Linear upc_a = new Linear();
upc_a.Type = BarcodeType.UPCA;
upc_a.Data = "12345678901";
// Encode UPC-A barcode into jpeg file format and save it to C:\
upc_a.Format = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg;
Encode UPC-A barcode into png, gif, bmp or tiff file format:
upc_a.Format = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png;
upc_a.Format = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Gif;
upc_a.Format = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.bmp;
upc_a.Format = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.tiff;
C#.NET Barcode Generation Guide for Supported Barcode Images
.NET Barcode Control DLL for C# - Barcodes Generation